Petition to investigate whether Trump bribed Attorney's General in Florida and Texas

R

rdean

Sign the petition: US Dept of Justice and FBI please Investigate potential Trump bribes or other crimes in FL and TX

The new disclosure from Attorney General Pam Bondi’s spokesman to the Associated Press on Monday provides additional details around the unusual circumstances of Trump’s $25,000 donation to Bondi. After the money came in, Bondi’s office nixed suing Trump.

The money came from a Trump family foundation in apparent violation of rules surrounding political activities by charities. A political group backing Bondi’s re-election, called And Justice for All, reported receiving the check Sept. 17, 2013 — four days after Bondi publicly announced she was considering joining a New York state probe of Trump University’s activities."

-----------------

Texas Governor Linked To Trump University Fraud Case

-----------------

This goes way beyond just a civil case. Seems it might be a felony.

whats the matter?

afraid hillary can't win?

don't be, the media will lie about her until the day she dies.

So no charges have been filed. This is just a bunch of libs wanting an investigation of Trump.
:lmao:

Where do we sign up?

Hillary just keeps getting cleaner.
Donald just keeps getting dirtier

So no charges have been filed. This is just a bunch of libs wanting an investigation of Trump.
:rofl:

My oh my what a hypocritical stance you now have done a 180 on!!!

So, is this admitting that the email case against Hillary was an investigation merely for your political gain?
Hardly. This is a sad example of how liberals think a criminal investigation by the FBI should be ignored yet a partisan PETITION program started by a bunch of desperate libs throwing shite at a wall and hoping something sticks is how the justice system should really work. :p

:rofl:

My oh my what a hypocritical stance you now have done a 180 on!!!

So, is this admitting that the email case against Hillary was an investigation merely for your political gain?
Hardly. This is a sad example of how liberals think a criminal investigation by the FBI should be ignored yet a partisan PETITION program started by a bunch of desperate libs throwing shite at a wall and hoping something sticks is how the justice system should really work. :p
What you are hoping is that they can't connect the donation with Texas and Florida dropping the case.

But just like it doesn't matter if hillary is indicted, it doesn't matter if trump is found guilty in a court of law. All we care about is the court of public opinion.

And why isn't the so called liberal media talking more about this?

Exactly...no charges filed...just with Hillary. Glad to see you recognising that at last.
No, NOT like with Hillary. Hillary is being investigated by the FBI where with Donald you libs are STILL TRYING TO GET ENOUGH SIGNATURES FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY!

Forum List

Back