Pew: Donald Trump Voters Are Tolerant, Hillary Clinton Voters are Intolerant

When criminals are trying to get in the white house, and we have the brain dead rooting for them, you have to fight fire with fire.
That's not a nice way to talk about Trump supporters.
IT is not Trump supporters who are voting to put the worst American crime family syndicate into control of the White House and our nuclear arsenal, dude.
He knows. He's just another shill for criminals.
I just keep waiting for these shills to run into either the wall of Shame, then failing that of Reality, then failing that electoral defeat.

I guess I just have to wait for the latter of the three before these shills can be honest.

Interesting poll, though you get more info if you actually go to the source itself. Pew is a very credible polling source.
Brietbart, not surprisingly, put's it's own spin on it and couches it in terms of "tolerance". The poll itself does not say anything about "tolerance" but rather whether one respects the views of the other. You can tolerate what you don't respect - in fact, we do that all the time.

What's not surprising is the gap between men and women - it would be very hard for a woman to respect the views of someone who supports such an openly misogynistic candidate and who makes excuses for him (it's just "locker room talk" etc).

The poll also makes the following points:

The differences in respect that Clinton and Trump supporters have for one another may be connected with voters’ perceptions of the levels of respect that the candidates themselves have for each other. The survey found that nearly nine-in-ten Clinton supporters (88%) say Trump has been “too personally critical” of the Democratic nominee during the campaign, compared with seven-in-ten Trump supporters who say the same thing about Clinton.

About six-in-ten voters (62%) overall say Trump has been too personally critical of his opponent – the highest share for any presidential candidate since Pew Research Center began asking the question in 1988 (though this was not asked in 1992). A substantially lower share (44%) says the same thing of Clinton, though that percentage is still higher than it was for Barack Obama during his election and re-election campaigns.

One thing for sure, this election has brought out the Ugly, on all sides. :(

After having said all this, why isn't she 50 points ahead?

Just go over to the thread about John Kasich and read the comments, and he doesn't even go so far as to be a Clinton supporter.

THAT is how tolerant the Trumptards are of anyone who disagrees with them.
He is the only candidate of any worth not supporting Trump after signing the contract.

Just go over to the thread about John Kasich and read the comments, and he doesn't even go so far as to be a Clinton supporter.

He is the only candidate of any worth not supporting Trump after signing the contract.
How does breaking your own solemn pledge to support your party nominee give one any worth?

How does breaking your own solemn pledge to support your party nominee give one any worth?
In terms of support and votes.

What's this guy's worth?

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Well, in fairness, I don't remember the last time I saw a left winger claim to be tolerant.

That's really more of the traditional liberal, not the wingers.
Hence why so many classic liberals no longer go by that moniker.

Now who would have thought thst...certainly not me!!!

A large Pew survey shows that Donald Trump’s supporters are more tolerant, open-minded, respectful and understanding than are Hillary Clinton’s vibrantly diverse supporters in her coalition of ethnic, sexual, professional and progressive factions.

“Clinton backers – particularly highly educated ones – have more difficulty respecting Trump supporters than the other way around,” Pew acknowledged in the Nov. 1 report.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

In the liberal regressive sense of the word tolerant = votes communists. So this can't be!

Highly educated on ones? Gender studies degrees?

takeyourhatespeechoutofthiscampus.gif

Well, in fairness, I don't remember the last time I saw a left winger claim to be tolerant. That's really more of the traditional liberal, not the wingers..
You're not claiming to be tolerant are you?
Since a majority of my stands on the issues take the best ideas from both ends, and since you don't see me flinging nasty personal insults at anyone who dares to disagree with me, yes, of course.

And in particular, much more tolerant than you.

Dimwitcrats are the most intolerant people.

Intolerance in the name of tolerance is their cry of cognitive dissonance

What's this guy's worth?

He handily won the nomination?

What's this guy's worth?

He handily won the nomination?

By appealing to the assholes who love assholes.

Forum List

Back