🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pfizer reverses drug price hikes after call with President Trump

Pfizer Reverses Drug Price Hikes After Call with Trump and HHS Secretary

Thank you president Trump! With someone with parents on MANY medications I know how expensive stuff can get so thank you very much! I do wonder now will democrats/liberals start protesting for higher prices? I mean they cheer for the opposite of EVERYTHING President Trump does...
This was the one saving grace I thought might redeem Trump as president. He's a shrewd businessman, like him or not. And that renders out into being a tough negotiator with industries that are costing the US Treasury in the long run. Like BigPharma.

"The price rollback will take place “as soon as technically possible,” according to Pfizer. Prices will remain in effect until the Trump blueprint takes effect or the end of 2018, whichever comes first."

Hmmmm

Thank you president Trump! With someone with parents on MANY medications I know how expensive stuff can get so thank you very much! I do wonder now will democrats/liberals start protesting for higher prices? I mean they cheer for the opposite of EVERYTHING President Trump does...[/WHITE]
In defense of Pfizer, they do have programs where poverty level people can get greatly reduced or even free medicine. The pharmaceuticals bleed money in research and samples /sales costs, but what would help them and their customers would be Tort reform to limit costly liabilities and help save from extreme class action law suits, high insurance, and lawyer fees that tie into that issue and reflect back in those high drug prices.

Thank you president Trump! With someone with parents on MANY medications I know how expensive stuff can get so thank you very much! I do wonder now will democrats/liberals start protesting for higher prices? I mean they cheer for the opposite of EVERYTHING President Trump does...
Not all, some. Some drug prices

It's temporary and the increases are coming.

the con continues
Leftists are predictable...President Trump could come up with a cure for cancer and you clowns would claim Cancer is racist or some bullshit.

Leftists are predictable...President Trump could come up with a cure for cancer and you clowns would claim Cancer is racist or some bullshit.
If Trump claimed a cure it would be as fake as his promises on Trump University.

Trump's claims are often specious at best

Here is the Big Lie: “Pfizer is rolling back price hikes, so American patients don’t pay more,” Mr. Trump tweeted. “We applaud Pfizer for this decision and hope other companies do the same. Great news for the American people!

The facts often belie Trump's #bullshit
Mr. Read said Pfizer was postponing its price increases “to give the president an opportunity to work on his blueprint” and to “provide more access for patients.”

He said the higher prices would revert to the levels in effect last month and would stay there until “the president’s blueprint goes into effect or the end of the year, whichever is sooner.” The price freeze is likely to last six months, as the president’s most important proposals will probably require months of debate and deliberation.

no pay wall for you free market libertarian patriotic freeloaders

Pfizer to Postpone Some Drug Price Increases, After Criticism From Trump

Forum List

Back