philadelphia terrorist traveled to the suidi arabia

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
Archer is from Yeadon, Pennsylvania -- about 25 minutes outside of Philadelphia -- and has one prior arrest, police said. He was hospitalized to be treated for a gunshot wound, police said.

Archer traveled twice from New York-area airports to the Middle East -- to Saudi Arabia in 2011 for Hajj and to Egypt in 2012, two law enforcement sources told ABC News. Archer has a U.S. passport and was not on a watch list, the sources said. The FBI, who is assisting Philadelphia police with the investigation, will look at whether his travels could have played a role in the shooting, the sources said.

more
Alleged Cop Shooter Pledged Allegiance to ISIS, Police Say

sorry for my bad english

1:iran and suidi are in cold war now.
2:saudi arabia cuts diplomatic ties with iran and make coaliton
3:they want destroy iran.they want that iran will be country like north korea
4:but they need usa for this.
4:suidi arabia want republican president for usa.because republican are against iran deal
5:terrorist attack will rise republican vote.because republican are anti imigration or anti moslem
6:when you gambling for something.you do anything for it
7:american and european people must wait for suidi terrorist dogs

warning

everybody read this topic. remember it

And he should have been in jail for a past gun crime...but got a light sentence...that is why we have gun crime in the U.S.....

So...the Muslim assassin who almost murdered the police officer should have been in jail for a past gun crime.........but he got a light sentence...

The gun he used was a stolen gun...from the police.......

so..what I have pointed out is true..the best way to stop gun crime is to lock up gun criminals for a long time...because if this guy was in jail for armed robbery with a pistol.....with 10 years solely for using a gun for the crime on top of the robbery term....he would still be in jail....

also....he got a gun......from the police no less. so what we have said holds true...criminals will get guns...since his past crimes would have kept him from passing a background check he got an illegal gun...illegally........

and registering this gun would not have stopped this crime or helped solve it......since he was captured after having been shot...

licensing all gun owners is not necessary here because he was 1) not allowed to own a gun or have a gun license....2) he did not get his gun legally....3). Was shot and captured.....

so again, licensing gun owners is unecessary.....and pointless.....

and Universal Background checks would not have stopped this guy....because he could not pass current background checks because of his criminal record.....and even if you mandate a private seller to do a background check.......he would not have passed that either...so he simply got an illegal gun.....

Philly cop ambushed “in the name of Islam” with … stolen police gun; Update: Got slap on the wrist in 2013?

Update: Jammie Wearing Fool notes the erstwhile assassin’s history:

The man who is suspected of opening fire on a Philadelphia Police officer in West Philly late Thursday night pleaded guilty in 2013 to an armed assault that had taken place a few blocks away the year prior — however a plea deal kept him out of prison. …

Archer was tracked down by police in 2013 and faced bevy of charges that included aggravated assault, conspiracy, terroristic threats, simple assault and others that involved firearms. He pleaded guilty last year to carrying a gun without a license, a third-degree felony, and simple assault, a second-degree misdemeanor.

According to court documents, Archer was sentenced to nine to 13 months in prison, was allowed to count time served and was paroled. Records show he was arrested April 14, 2013 and was released April 30, 2013 after posting partial bail.

sorry for my bad english

4:suidi arabia want republican president for usa.because republican are against iran deal
5:terrorist attack will rise republican vote.because republican are anti imigration or anti moslem

warning

all decent people understand that the major danger to the USA is SHIITE SHIT from Iran

Archer is from Yeadon, Pennsylvania -- about 25 minutes outside of Philadelphia -- and has one prior arrest, police said. He was hospitalized to be treated for a gunshot wound, police said.

Archer traveled twice from New York-area airports to the Middle East -- to Saudi Arabia in 2011 for Hajj and to Egypt in 2012, two law enforcement sources told ABC News. Archer has a U.S. passport and was not on a watch list, the sources said. The FBI, who is assisting Philadelphia police with the investigation, will look at whether his travels could have played a role in the shooting, the sources said.

more

Good point Dani----any person who does that HAJJ thing should lose USA
citizenship and be banned from the USA----forever. The HAJJ filth is racist shit

sorry for my bad english

warning

all decent people understand that the major danger to the USA is SHIITE SHIT from Iran
no understand.because of washing brain by israel jewish shit propganda .:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

more

citizenship and be banned from the USA----forever. The HAJJ filth is racist shit

you always saying shit shit .its not good. how old are you?

more

what of my words are YOU calling "shit"??? Are you suggesting that the
HAJJ thing is NOT RACIST FILTH?. good precedent------muslims should
be excluded COMPLETELY from Jerusalem (I would add Safed and Hebron and
Tiberias) Hindus and Zoroastrians and Christians should remain welcomed.
How old are you? In the USA it is impolite to ask a lady her age. I am a mature
woman. It might be a good idea to do STATS on the people who murder for allah--------as to how many had HAJJED in their lifetime. Being a HAJJI could be a
"risk factor"

"philadelphia terrorist traveled to the suidi arabia"

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

Millions travel to Saudi Arabia who don't attempt to commit acts of 'terror.'

more

woman. It might be a good idea to do STATS on the people who murder for allah--------as to how many had HAJJED in their lifetime. Being a HAJJI could be a
"risk factor"
1: i didnt know that you are woman. im sorry
2:mature dont say always this ugly word(shit) for all post.im just 28.you must teach me this .no me

Millions of members of the NAZI PARTY in Germany never killed anyone. You have very little understanding of the term STATISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT.
Millions of people who smoked cigarettes during their lifetime -----never developed
cancer of the lung-------a statistically significant number HAS-----so smoking is
considered linked to the development of lung cancer and, therefore, a RISK
FACTOR

more

"risk factor"
2:mature dont say always this ugly word(shit) for all post.im just 28.you must teach me this .no me

I do not use the word "shit" in all posts. You are a liar. Do you know which
people use the word "KHARAH" just about all the time-----not in writing---in SPEAKING. I will give you a hint-------lots of them wear rags on their faces.
The word KHARAH is no Farsi------it is Arabic, so you may not know it

And he should have been in jail for a past gun crime...but got a light sentence...that is why we have gun crime in the U.S.....

So...the Muslim assassin who almost murdered the police officer should have been in jail for a past gun crime.........but he got a light sentence...

The gun he used was a stolen gun...from the police.......

so..what I have pointed out is true..the best way to stop gun crime is to lock up gun criminals for a long time...because if this guy was in jail for armed robbery with a pistol.....with 10 years solely for using a gun for the crime on top of the robbery term....he would still be in jail....

also....he got a gun......from the police no less. so what we have said holds true...criminals will get guns...since his past crimes would have kept him from passing a background check he got an illegal gun...illegally........

and registering this gun would not have stopped this crime or helped solve it......since he was captured after having been shot...

licensing all gun owners is not necessary here because he was 1) not allowed to own a gun or have a gun license....2) he did not get his gun legally....3). Was shot and captured.....

so again, licensing gun owners is unecessary.....and pointless.....

and Universal Background checks would not have stopped this guy....because he could not pass current background checks because of his criminal record.....and even if you mandate a private seller to do a background check.......he would not have passed that either...so he simply got an illegal gun.....

Philly cop ambushed “in the name of Islam” with … stolen police gun; Update: Got slap on the wrist in 2013?

Update: Jammie Wearing Fool notes the erstwhile assassin’s history:

The man who is suspected of opening fire on a Philadelphia Police officer in West Philly late Thursday night pleaded guilty in 2013 to an armed assault that had taken place a few blocks away the year prior — however a plea deal kept him out of prison. …

Archer was tracked down by police in 2013 and faced bevy of charges that included aggravated assault, conspiracy, terroristic threats, simple assault and others that involved firearms. He pleaded guilty last year to carrying a gun without a license, a third-degree felony, and simple assault, a second-degree misdemeanor.

According to court documents, Archer was sentenced to nine to 13 months in prison, was allowed to count time served and was paroled. Records show he was arrested April 14, 2013 and was released April 30, 2013 after posting partial bail.

how does a person steal a police gun? -------the police in my state have to report
every time they pull the damned thing from its holster

more

"risk factor"

people use the word "KHARAH" just about all the time-----not in writing---in SPEAKING. I will give you a hint-------lots of them wear rags on their faces.
i dont know what basterd use kharah ...........
what is kharah?

Typical left answer. Reverse your logic and you'll get your comment correct

"risk factor"

what is kharah?

Kharah is an Arabic word-----I believe it is slang-----it means "shit" Arab women
use vulgar words ALL of the time (of course---so do men) but the ones who
seem to use them MOST are the "ladies" with rags on their faces. There are other "well used" words----but to vulgar to use here

"risk factor"

what is kharah?

Kharah is an Arabic word-----I believe it is slang-----it means "shit" Arab women
use vulgar words ALL of the time (of course---so do men) but the ones who
seem to use them MOST are the "ladies" with rags on their faces. There are other "well used" words----but to vulgar to use here
and who using Kharah? arabs?
+
we have word in persian(khar)
khar means donkey in persian

Forum List

Back