Philippine Churches Pray for Israel’s Return

They are not real Christians, they are Christian Zionists , a cult, practicers of Idolatry.
You spend so much time on these forums you don't have time to go to church. But tell us this. What denominations of Christianity are not Zionists? Besides Baptists.

I have been attending Church and Interdenominational Bible Studies in multiple states from the East Coast to the West Coast for years and never met a Christian who called themselves a Zionist.

And I've never met a Christian who claims to love and follow Jesus yet spews an incredible amount of hatred and is a compulsive liar.

Hoss, there are a slew of sleazy l'il 'Christian' cults that hate Jews - 'Church of Jesus Christ, Christian', 'Creativity Alliance', 'Christian Identity', 'Shepherd's Chapel' - there's bunches of 'em. One of the filthiest is located in Arkansas, run by a crazy old coot named Arnold Murray: he's a racist, too.

It's unfortunate that the South seems to have a heavy infestation of these vermin : (( Although there's a couple of colonies in Idaho as well.
Yeah, I've heard of Arnold Murray but have never watched the critter. Think he's on late night TV. Reminds me of Peter Popoff, another faith healer.

Yes, they wait for the Rapture to convert all Jews to Christianity or perish...Some prayer.

Exactly. Christians pray for the redemption of Israel because it hastens Armageddon and the return of their messiah...even though that return means all jews in the world die except for 144k...who convert to christianity and clean toilets in heaven for eternity.

Let me tell you a little something about xtians...they love Israel but hate jews.

They are not real Christians, they are Christian Zionists , a cult, practicers of Idolatry.

You're an unbelievable hypocrite Sherri, you know that? You always talk about how one shouldn't judge others, and here you are judging a certain group of Christians because they are Zionists..
Who the heck are you to say if they are real Christians or not ? Are you God? Are you Jesus ?? The only reason you are saying that is because you oppose Zionism and you have a passionate hatred for Israel.
Think about what you just said Frau Sherri. You said that Christian Zionists are not real Christians because, they are Zionists. Repeat that comment several times in your head and tell me if that sounds even the least bit normal to you...

You know who is not a real Christian. A woman who starts a thread applauding the death of two innocent IAF pilots and thanking Jesus for the helicopter crash. That's what I call a fake Christian. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Very very very ashamed.
Now go stand in a corner facing the wall and hang your head in shame.

BTW, Sherri has me on ignore, so the only way she will see the above post is if someone quotes it...

Hoss, there are a slew of sleazy l'il 'Christian' cults that hate Jews - 'Church of Jesus Christ, Christian', 'Creativity Alliance', 'Christian Identity', 'Shepherd's Chapel' - there's bunches of 'em. One of the filthiest is located in Arkansas, run by a crazy old coot named Arnold Murray: he's a racist, too.

It's unfortunate that the South seems to have a heavy infestation of these vermin : (( Although there's a couple of colonies in Idaho as well.
Perhaps the one in Arkansas is the one Frau Sherri attends. Maybe someone can check with the pastors of the Baptist Churches in Reseda and Canoga Park in California to see if Frau Sherri was a member. More likely she was a member of the mosque on Sherman Way in Reseda. If she showed up for a visit, the Iman would say to her...........moddate ziadi ast ke shoma ra nadideh am

exactly. Christians pray for the redemption of israel because it hastens armageddon and the return of their messiah...even though that return means all jews in the world die except for 144k...who convert to christianity and clean toilets in heaven for eternity.

Let me tell you a little something about xtians...they love israel but hate jews.

they are not real christians, they are christian zionists , a cult, practicers of idolatry.

you're an unbelievable hypocrite sherri, you know that? You always talk about how one shouldn't judge others, and here you are judging a certain group of christians because they are zionists..
Who the heck are you to say if they are real christians or not ? Are you god? Are you jesus ?? The only reason you are saying that is because you oppose zionism and you have a passionate hatred for israel.
Think about what you just said frau sherri. You said that christian zionists are not real christians because, they are zionists. Repeat that comment several times in your head and tell me if that sounds even the least bit normal to you...

You know who is not a real christian. A woman who starts a thread applauding the death of two innocent iaf pilots and thanking jesus for the helicopter crash. That's what i call a fake christian. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Very very very ashamed.
:d

Exactly. Christians pray for the redemption of Israel because it hastens Armageddon and the return of their messiah...even though that return means all jews in the world die except for 144k...who convert to christianity and clean toilets in heaven for eternity.

Let me tell you a little something about xtians...they love Israel but hate jews.

You're an unbelievable hypocrite Sherri, you know that? You always talk about how one shouldn't judge others, and here you are judging a certain group of Christians because they are Zionists..
Who the heck are you to say if they are real Christians or not ? Are you God? Are you Jesus ?? The only reason you are saying that is because you oppose Zionism and you have a passionate hatred for Israel.
Think about what you just said Frau Sherri. You said that Christian Zionists are not real Christians because, they are Zionists. Repeat that comment several times in your head and tell me if that sounds even the least bit normal to you...

You know who is not a real Christian. A woman who starts a thread applauding the death of two innocent IAF pilots and thanking Jesus for the helicopter crash. That's what I call a fake Christian. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Very very very ashamed.

Oh, that's right - I'd almost forgotten about that episode...... And then there was the time the l'il sherrifilth told another poster "Better you'd never been born than to be raised by Zionists".

Now *there* was a fine example of sherriliar's concept of Christian love.....

Very very very ashamed.

Oh, that's right - I'd almost forgotten about that episode...... And then there was the time the l'il sherrifilth told another poster "Better you'd never been born than to be raised by Zionists".

Now *there* was a fine example of sherriliar's concept of Christian love.....

I am very familiar with Sherri's form of christianity I grew up with it. The town
of my childhood was located in an area of the USA that INTERESTED her hero
----ADOLF ABU ALI because of the extensive "christian" support he had there.
Adolf abu ali actually had a plan to convert the nearby somewhat industrialized
city of -----well I will not name it-------into a work and extermination camp-----
simply because lots of SHERRIS ---lived there -----and it had a flowing river----
and was suitable for forced labor and extermination to the delight of the locals.
Ie is was something like the Polish city of AUSCHWITZ

Sherri supposedly put me on ignore because I pointed out the controversies of Press TV, but she immediately started replying to my posts. She doesn't put anyone on ignore. She will pretend to, by doing her copying and pasting mode, but she won't put you on ignore.

Forum List

Back