Philippine envoy thanks Israeli government, as aid and assistance continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel is the nicest country in the Middle East, how come the rest are so stingy and mean? :dunno:
As they help people climb out of a natural disaster, they are faced with a barrage of evil and hate from those that want it destroyed. Yet it still carries on, doing what it can to help those in need. :clap:

Israel is the nicest country in the Middle East, how come the rest are so stingy and mean? :dunno:
As they help people climb out of a natural disaster, they are faced with a barrage of evil and hate from those that want it destroyed. Yet it still carries on, doing what it can to help those in need. :clap:

Israel's payment for their good deeds are smiles and cheers.:eusa_angel:

Israel went to Haiti too? wow is there any limit to their kindness and generosity? the Phillpines and Haiti are two countries so far away from Israel and they really didn't have to do anything, but they did. Thats heroic. :clap2:

Israel went to Haiti too? wow is there any limit to their kindness and generosity? the Phillpines and Haiti are two countries so far away from Israel and they really didn't have to do anything, but they did. Thats heroic. :clap2:
Because of their experience in this field, Israelis are always the first on the ground to help those in need. This comes from responding to terror events or battlefield injuries, knowing that time can be the difference between life and death.

Because of their experience in this field, Israelis are always the first on the ground to help those in need. This comes from responding to terror events or battlefield injuries, knowing that time can be the difference between life and death.

Israel is such a selfless caring country and there are plenty of examples of their generosity, so why all the hate?:confused:

Israel is such a selfless caring country and there are plenty of examples of their generosity, so why all the hate?:confused:
Classic battle of good and evil.

God Bless the people of Israel and the IDF, they are always among the first to offer help and assistance to those in need.

Philippine Ambassador Thanks Israeli Government, As Aid And Assistance Continues :clap:

IDF, Foreign Ministry and Israeli, Jewish humanitarian organizations are all sending aid workers to the Philippines. :clap:

Philippine Ambassador to Israel Generoso D.G. Calonge expressed appreciation on Tuesday for the assistance Israel has offered to his storm-ravaged country, saying it made him “so happy.” “I can’t describe the feeling right now... that my host country cares about our stricken people,” he told The Jerusalem Post. “I hope the people of Israel will maintain their attitude of people who are stricken with this crisis and who are on the losing end of natural disasters.” :clap:

In a statement, Prosor said the IDF was sending two Boeing 747’s with 234 Israeli doctors, nurses and paramedics, as well as equipment to set up a state-of-the-art mobile hospital, to the Philippines on Wednesday. Heading the mission will be Col. Ramtin Sabati, who commands the National Rescue Unit, and will also include deputy Medical Corps chief Col. Dudu Dagan, who will act as commander of the field hospital. :clap:

israel-flag-o.gif
Immer so.

It is well Israel. Never again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3hBsuzX884]It Is Well with My Soul (lyrics) - Horatio Spafford - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6B-CfQaUag]Philippines Ambassador to Israel praises aid for Typhoon Haiyan victims - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgwppc0bAeQ]Israeli Army Medics Set Up Field Hospital In Philippines - YouTube[/ame]

May their people overcome this tragedy quickly.
Such a small nation with limited resources, yet such a big heart. Bravo Israel.

israel-flag-o.gif

Israelis have every right to be proud of their efforts, as do Jewish people worldwide. It shows that in times of need, diverse peoples can overcome their differences.

Last edited:
Even though it's just another high profile PR stunt by Israel.

It did help the Philippine people. .. :cool:

I'm not so sure it was any more of a high profile stunt than any one elses attempt to aid the Philippines I know I kept up on the USS George washington because my Godson serves on that carrier and there was a lot of news on that.

I am willing to give them this one. So far, I haven't read anything controversial, just posters proud of Israel.

Also hilarious since ZAKA is a private charity and not an Israeli gubmint organization. Yet the title says "ISRAEL" in an effort to make you believe it is an israeli wide or gubmint rescue operation.

ZAKA is an international organization with chapters in 15 countries. It is sanctioned by the UN meaning it gets UN FUNDS. One other interesting observation is that THE ONLY press item NOT FROM AN ISRAELI source says that this was a COMBINED effort by both the Israel AND US Zaka chapters.

Why would all the israeli press reports leave that little tidbit out?

More info coming on ZAKA...wait for it.

And BTW "The place looks like a ghost town. There is complete chaos and a huge number of casualties.” So what is it, a ghost town or complete chaos with a huge number of casualties?

I would imagine that Alfalfa, the anti-Semite Dhimwit, has a big problem with whatever help Israel gives around the world, whether it is government sponsored or private charities. I have my doubts that Alfalfa ever digs into his own pocket to help any unfortunate group in this world.

There are people in our nation they help because they simply care for others. They don't ask for anything in return, their best payment is the joy written on the face of those they help. and there are others who simply don't understand the idea. It's just how it is

And away we go...

I don't think Alfalfa should have said what he saud but you all have to go and kick the dog, huh?

I shall read on.

Where am I? still on page 1?

The hate probably stems from the fact that acts of kindness, as noble and generous as they are, do not outweigh the overwhelming injustice Israel inflicts upon the Palestinians on a daily basis.

Why is Israel the only first world country in a region of third world shit holes? :dunno:

You really are a jerk. Israel is a land stolen by Europeans and financed with western world money while, at the same time, that same western world was exploiting a lot of these "third world shit holes" for their wealth and natural resources and setting up or supporting puppet governments.

Does that answer your question.

I am beginning to see the charity of Jews and their supporters in this thread. It truly started out so well. I guess I will have to go all Irish Catholic on y'all and quote St. Augustine..."Charity is no substitute for justice withheld."

Last edited:
Why is Israel the only first world country in a region of third world shit holes? :dunno:

You really are a jerk. Israel is a land stolen by Europeans and financed with western world money while, at the same time, that same western world was exploiting a lot of these "third world shit holes" for their wealth and natural resources and setting up or supporting puppet governments.

I am beginning to see the charity of Jews and their supporters in this thread. It truly started out so well. I guess I will have to go all Irish Catholic on y'all and quote St. Francis..."Charity is no substitute for justice withheld."
Wow, spouting Muslim Neo Nazi propaganda like a parrot.

Trying to change the topic to the bullshit and lies about "injustice towards the Palestinians"?

The plight of the Palestinians is pretty well known. They are Arab invaders who decided to join their Arab brethren in the destruction of Israel, for a piece of the action should the Arabs emerge victorious from their aggression. It didn't turn out that way, nazi boy. Boohoo. Now get lost and stop trying to change the topic.

Another asshole upset over something positive being said about Israel. Sheesh, they can't control themselves.

Last edited:

I am beginning to see the charity of Jews and their supporters in this thread. It truly started out so well. I guess I will have to go all Irish Catholic on y'all and quote St. Francis..."Charity is no substitute for justice withheld."
Wow, spouting Muslim Neo Nazi propaganda like a parrot.

Trying to change the topic to the bullshit and lies about "injustice towards the Palestinians"?

The plight of the Palestinians is pretty well known. They are Arab invaders who decided to join their Arab brethren in the destruction of Israel, for a piece of the action should the Arabs emerge victorious from their aggression. It didn't turn out that way, nazi boy. Boohoo. Now get lost and stop trying to change the topic.

Another asshole upset over something positive being said about Israel. Sheesh, they can't control themselves.

He asked a question. I answered it. It really is that simple.

I would imagine that Alfalfa, the anti-Semite Dhimwit, has a big problem with whatever help Israel gives around the world, whether it is government sponsored or private charities. I have my doubts that Alfalfa ever digs into his own pocket to help any unfortunate group in this world.

There are people in our nation they help because they simply care for others. They don't ask for anything in return, their best payment is the joy written on the face of those they help. and there are others who simply don't understand the idea. It's just how it is

And away we go...

I don't think Alfalfa should have said what he saud but you all have to go and kick the dog, huh?

I shall read on.

Where am I? still on page 1?

What do you want? did I made a statement that was incorrect? why are you so obsessed about what I say or don't say?

rest a bit. sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back