Philippines Dictator Rowdy Rodrigo Duterte: "I was once gay but i cured myself!"

President Duterte was popularly elected, not a "dictator" at all.

His confession of being a former homosexual should be encouraging for guys like Buttigieg who are still taking it in the ass. Gives Mayor Pete hope that he will be able to change as well.

"One thing I’ve noticed about many politicians - they are unlikely to do something they perceive as against their own interests. If this changes all things become possible." - Duterte

Pride Month PSA: I'm not queer-as-in-strange, I'm queer-as-in-fuck-you. Queer is a reclaimed term of celebration and community alliance, and anyone who says otherwise is spouting TERF bullshit. Cis is not a slur, TERF is not a slur, saying otherwise is spouting TERF bullshit

gay-test-if-you-see-spider-man-lve-got-bad-news-32593114.png

"One thing I’ve noticed about many politicians - they are unlikely to do something they perceive as against their own interests. If this changes all things become possible." - Duterte
Dude, it's quotes like this that make me love Duterte. He's a -- country first, fuck media lies, I serve the people, clumsy with his words -- Filipino mirror of Trump.

He might also be on the Autism spectrum if he's willing to share something like that in front of the entire country, but, dude, do your thing.

Dude, it's quotes like this that make me love Duterte. He's a -- country first, fuck media lies, I serve the people, clumsy with his words -- Filipino mirror of Trump.

He might also be on the Autism spectrum if he's willing to share something like that in front of the entire country, but, dude, do your thing.

President Duterte is part of a new groups of emerging world leaders, led by Donald J Trump, who are revolting against the status quo.

Duterte wants to make the Philippine Republic great again.

I think Americans can appreciate that, no?

Forum List

Back