Philly Mayor leaks video revealing Josh Shapiro is Kamala’s VP pick

Shapiro is a popular governor but being Jewish he will hurt Kamala with Palestnian supporters.

Wow, these people aren’t the brightest, are they? LOL

I wonder how the Hamas wing of the Democrat party will react to her picking a Jew?

Maybe just maybe all your Dems = anti Jew nonsense looks even more ridiculous with this pick. Jewish hubby and Jewish VP. Kinda blows up your anti Jew attacks.

Swing and a miss… again

Maybe just maybe all your Dems = anti Jew nonsense looks even more ridiculous with this pick. Jewish hubby and Jewish VP. Kinda blows up your anti Jew attacks.

Swing and a miss… again
Swing and a miss? We aren’t the ones protesting against Israel and waiving Palestine flags around. That’s all you leftwing goofballs.

Wow, these people aren’t the brightest, are they? LOL

I wonder how the Hamas wing of the Democrat party will react to her picking a Jew?

I know you are a retard and can’t read… but this was a video and yet you still got it wrong? :laughing0301:

You know this is put out by the Shapiro side, right? Maybe not, you are a retard, after all.

I know you are a retard and can’t read… but this was a video and yet you still got it wrong? :laughing0301:

You know this is put out by the Shapiro side, right? Maybe not, you are a retard, after all.
There has been no announcement of the VP yet, by Kamala or Shitpiro.

2 things. First while Shapiro was PA AG he apparently arranged for some lawyers to take legal action against fracking while he was supporting in public. Second there was sexual discrimination suit against a high ranking state employee who resigned because of it but $300,000 was apparently paid out to keep it quiet. Both stories are braking here in the Philly media market tonight.

Forum List

Back