Philosophy and Truth.

You are a slave wherever you go. Also, if you think I am full of shit, how about trying this out. Fuck off and stop replying to my threads.

I'll reply to whatever the fuck I want.

and you still haven't enlightened us with this TRUTH only you know but the entire world is preventing you from saying have you?

Isn't the whole point of philosophy to get at some truth? Well it is as far as I'm concerned. So with that being the case, what in the hell does this category even exist here for. Because I know that truth isn't allowed around here. And if you don't know that, know it now. Because in that I am speaking the truth.

I do know of a forum where the truth is allowed. At least to a greater degree than anyplace else I've found. But it has such a small membership that you could wait months or years for a reply to anything you posted there. Why is it that way? Because from what I have seen, the vast majority of people avoid the truth at all costs. Also, for this forum to have a philosophy section where truth would be involved reminds me of another forum that claims to defend the truth. When what it in fact does is defend the lies.

So, having said that, who here reading this would be willing to tell me a lie. What would that lie be? For the vast majority of people, the lie would be to tell me that you support the truth. So go ahead and tell me your lie. WHO HERE SUPPORTS THE TRUTH! Make your replies to this thread and make yourself known to me. Also, do what you can to convince me that you actually in fact do support the truth. I have searched high and low for such people. Only very very rarely have I ever found such people.

Eh? What has this to do with philosophy? Truth is true independent from anything else.

Philosophie ist die Wissenschaft, über die man nicht reden kann, ohne sie selbst zu betreiben.
Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker
Philosophy is the science that you can't talk about without doing it yourself.

Last edited:
I'll reply to whatever the fuck I want.

and you still haven't enlightened us with this TRUTH only you know but the entire world is preventing you from saying have you?

Yes, you can reply wherever you want. But if you had an ounce of morality, you wouldn't reply to me. Why? Because I asked you to not reply to me. Morally, that should be enough. Or are you inclear as to why I asked you to not reply to me. Well in my thread I asked, "WHO HERE SUPPORTS THE TRUTH." You never answered that simple question. Instead, perhaps in your profound ignorance, you keep prodding me to speak here what I already told you wouldn't be allowed to be spoken here. (At least not by me) For which you basically call me a liar.

Don't you think that under those conditions it is unreasonable for me to ask you to stop replying to me? And if that isn't enough, how about this. I told you that there was a way for you to speak to me and get the answers you seek here. Which cant be done here. And you don't have the slightest interest in finding out where it can be done. Which shows that you don't really have any interest in knowing what the truth is. And after the way you have been behaving to me, I now withdraw that offer. Because you would be likely to go to where I would send you, then come back here and dox me.

Eh? What has this to do with philosophy? Truth is true independent from anything else.

Philosophie ist die Wissenschaft, über die man nicht reden kann, ohne sie selbst zu betreiben.
Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker
Philosophy is the science that you can't talk about without doing it yourself.

You are wrong. Philosophy is used to get at the truth. For example, this is a philosophy section. it isn't a truth section. If it were, in theory, truth could be spoken. But that just wouldn't be allowed here.

You are wrong. Philosophy is used to get at the truth. For example, this is a philosophy section. it isn't a truth section. If it were, in theory, truth could be spoken. But that just wouldn't be allowed here.

And what has to do with philosophy what you say here?

• You do not ask.
  • You do not argue.

You just simple say "truth is not allowed to be said". But who has the duty to obey?

Last edited:
And what has to do with philosophy what you say here?

• You do not ask.
  • You do not argue.

You just simple say "truth is not allowed to be said". But who has the duty to obey?

You have gone off on quite a tangent there. And a not very well worded one at that. This thread is about philosophy and truth. In the thread I asked a very simple question. "Who here supports the truth." Nobody has yet to say they do. Whether or not it is allowed is a different matter. For those who don't support the truth, I did a thread for that in this category called, "The philosophy of insults." It went away somewhere. But when it comes to the truth, I did a truthful thread in the science section about an extinct species of human called, "Boskop Man." I haven't checked yet to see if it is still there. If it is, you may find it interesting.

You have gone off on quite a tangent there.

A tangent is a line touching a circle in only one point.

And a not very well worded one at that.

What a luck that I do not speak German now - otherswise I would be very sad now. "Schluchz!"

This thread is about philosophy and truth.

Is it?

In the thread I asked a very simple question. "Who here supports the truth."

God.

Nobody has yet to say they do.

I would call myselve a philosopher. For me is everything true what's not definetelly wrong. Example: The word "definetelly" here is wrong - it should be "really". Reason: Truth not depends on anything what human beings define or not define. Nevertheless everyone with a sane human mind understands very well what someone says who says "definetelly wrong" = "it is so wrong that I will not try to find any new definition". Truth has many facets.

Whether or not it is allowed is a different matter. For those who don't support the truth, I did a thread for that in this category called, "The philosophy of insults."

The philosophy of insults is "Ow!"

It went away somewhere. But when it comes to the truth, I did a truthful thread in the science section about an extinct species of human called, "Boskop Man." I haven't checked yet to see if it is still there. If it is, you may find it interesting.

Or not.

Last edited:
. Also, do what you can to convince me that you actually in fact do support the truth. I have searched high and low for such people. Only very very rarely have I ever found such people.
You are like a housewife shopping for some top quality meat who is expecting the local barber to sell you some .

Anybody here because they think that they are a truth seeker on the right path is delusional.
You can sensibly ask a flight contoiller for travel details, but asking your local hardware shop instead is a sign of Doolallyitis.

... Anybody here because they think that they are a truth seeker on the right path is delusional. ...

A strange delusional form of "not" seeking the right path to truth, isn't it? The truth "there is no truth" and the belief "not to believe" are two of the most strange elements of the believers in atheism. The result is 'not to be responsible' = 'not to be free'. So it is also strange that you still have soldiers in the Ukraine, Russian. Leave the Ukraine! With all of them! Yesterday!

Last edited:
You are like a housewife shopping for some top quality meat who is expecting the local barber to sell you some .

Anybody here because they think that they are a truth seeker on the right path is delusional.
You can sensibly ask a flight contoiller for travel details, but asking your local hardware shop instead is a sign of Doolallyitis.

Here or anyplace else, you can't take a step without tripping over a lie loving scumbag. But you have to start somewhere.

Yes, you can reply wherever you want. But if you had an ounce of morality, you wouldn't reply to me. Why? Because I asked you to not reply to me. Morally, that should be enough. Or are you inclear as to why I asked you to not reply to me. Well in my thread I asked, "WHO HERE SUPPORTS THE TRUTH." You never answered that simple question. Instead, perhaps in your profound ignorance, you keep prodding me to speak here what I already told you wouldn't be allowed to be spoken here. (At least not by me) For which you basically call me a liar.

Don't you think that under those conditions it is unreasonable for me to ask you to stop replying to me? And if that isn't enough, how about this. I told you that there was a way for you to speak to me and get the answers you seek here. Which cant be done here. And you don't have the slightest interest in finding out where it can be done. Which shows that you don't really have any interest in knowing what the truth is. And after the way you have been behaving to me, I now withdraw that offer. Because you would be likely to go to where I would send you, then come back here and dox me.
Denying a request has nothing to do with morality.

Seems like you don't understand the words you use.

This world is poisoned by money. That's the truth the guilty will never speak.

Money philosophies politics, published books, articles, journals, etc... Money has purchased most of the thoughts, laws, ideas, and ways of mankind. What I'm saying is that It's not about truth it's about payment rendered and well received. That shifts the angle and balance in various directions. Alright, chew on that for a bit.
Spoiled Fruit Rots, Festers, Stinks, and Feeds Disease

You're missing a lot if you don't ask where the money came from. If it came from inheritance, it's poison.

No. The point of philosophy is to get at the plane of IDEAS, theorizing what is POSSIBLE.
NO,that is linguistic analysis.
This was the origin of the two fields Philology and HIstory of Ideas.

That you are wrong is shown by such things as Plato and ARistotle surverying previous opinions on a subject BEFORE philosophizing on the subject.

and your view about the possible already detours philosophy

I believe there is no source of deception in the investigation of nature which can compare with a fixed belief that certain kinds of phenomena are IMPOSSIBLE.

William James

A strange delusional form of "not" seeking the right path to truth, isn't it? The truth "there is no truth" and the belief "not to believe" are two of the most strange elements of the believers in atheism. The result is 'not to be responsible' = 'not to be free'. So it is also strange that you still have soldiers in the Ukraine, Russian. Leave the Ukraine! With all of them! Yesterday!
Ask yourself why 90% of the brain is unused -- or , in your case 99% .
Who did that ? And Why ?

Ask yourself why 90% of the brain is unused -- or , in your case 99% .
Who did that ? And Why ?
Three errors that I won't let you make
1) we don't use any % of the brain, that is meaningless. You use it all either poorly or well but you don't use a part !!!!
2) Why would 100% be better anyway. If the question is , Do I have to go to the barthroom or not? The more brainpower you use on that the stupider you are :)
3) Wisdom throughout the ages is : The smart person transfers most thoughts to habit. If you get up every morning and spend whatver part of your brain/miknd on what color socks will I wear. then you be a dummie

IF we would be wise in the things that matter we must be content to be ignorant of the many things that do not matter
SOCRATES

Ask yourself why 90% of the brain is unused ...

That's in general only nonsense. The rule is "use it or lose it". I use my brain much harder than you do because I speak with a member of a foreign culture in his own language.

Last edited:
Isn't the whole point of philosophy to get at some truth? Well it is as far as I'm concerned. So with that being the case, what in the hell does this category even exist here for. Because I know that truth isn't allowed around here. And if you don't know that, know it now. Because in that I am speaking the truth.

I do know of a forum where the truth is allowed. At least to a greater degree than anyplace else I've found. But it has such a small membership that you could wait months or years for a reply to anything you posted there. Why is it that way? Because from what I have seen, the vast majority of people avoid the truth at all costs. Also, for this forum to have a philosophy section where truth would be involved reminds me of another forum that claims to defend the truth. When what it in fact does is defend the lies.

So, having said that, who here reading this would be willing to tell me a lie. What would that lie be? For the vast majority of people, the lie would be to tell me that you support the truth. So go ahead and tell me your lie. WHO HERE SUPPORTS THE TRUTH! Make your replies to this thread and make yourself known to me. Also, do what you can to convince me that you actually in fact do support the truth. I have searched high and low for such people. Only very very rarely have I ever found such people.
I've looked at the answers, most are terrible answers.

Start with the certainty that even pagans had that the following is the most basic truth of all

1713093239987.png

Forum List

Back