🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Photo of decrepit eugenics prince Andrew shocks internet

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Prince Philip emerged from the hospital this past Christmas Eve looking worse for wear – and the internet took notice.
Photo of Decrepit Eugenicist Prince Andrew Shocks Internet
-------------------------

When evil looks rigght back at you.......and you can't figure out how in the hell the leftist around the globe lick the chit off the feet of these humanitarian killers.....g.d. prick.

:laughing0301:

tumblr_inline_mqk83zoKtg1qz4rgp.png

Prince Philip emerged from the hospital this past Christmas Eve looking worse for wear – and the internet took notice.

When evil looks rigght back at you.......and you can't figure out how in the hell the leftist around the globe lick the chit off the feet of these humanitarian killers.....g.d. prick.

Why does the headline say Andrew? That's Philip.
Bunch of idiots at Mind Wars?

• Banned

I dunno maybe ggo ask them then tell us. Seriously.

• Banned

My guess is :
they saw this

philip-tile2.jpg

I don't have to ask them, I know they're idiots.

My guess is :
they saw this

philip-tile2.jpg

They saw the name Philip, so they put Andrew in the title?

Forum List

Back