Photo Of Obama and Farrakhan in 05 Surfaces

not a fan of Farakhan, I really doubt he voted for McCain or Romney though.
Luis is a leftist hero.

10. “You are not now, nor have you ever been a citizen of America. You are a slave to white America.”

9. “America is in trouble, and I say God is about to wipe this nation from the face of the Earth. I’m not crazy, I’m not drunk, how long do you think a nation can do evil and not face the wrath of god?”

8. “Qadaffi’s a revolutionary, he’s my friend, he’s my brother. And I would never deny him because you don’t like him… I love him.”

7. “My god will wipe this country (America) from the face of the earth.”

6. “You see everybody always talk about Hitler exterminating six million Jews. That’s right. But don’t nobody ever ask what did they do to Hitler.”

5. White people are potential humans – they haven’t evolved yet.

4. On on the Jewish people: “You are wicked deceivers of the American people. You have sucked their blood.”

3. On Hezbollah: “They call them terrorists, I call them freedom fighters.”

2. “The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man.”

1. “The Mother Wheel is a heavily armed spaceship the size of a city, which will rain destruction upon white America but save those who embrace the Nation of Islam.”
I know, it was a rhetorical question. They call him conservative, uh..........in what world.

Journalists tell you all the news they want you to hear so you vote Democrat. Just think of the MSM as a department of the DNC and it all makes sense.

A journalist announced last week that he will publish a photograph of then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama (D) and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan that he took in 2005 at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting, but did not make public because he believed it would have “made a difference” to Obama’s political future.

The photographer, Askia Muhammad, told the Trice Edney News Wire that he “gave the picture up at the time and basically swore secrecy.”

View attachment 173424

The Photo That Never Saw The Light of Day: Obama With Farrakhan In 2005
And.....?

Forum List

Back