Photo Trump wishes weren't on the internet

I

Indofred

It strikes me that a legitimate topic for political discussion is Trump's deep relationship with Muslims.
He invites this because of his public stance, so showing he's actually very involved with many Muslims is reasonable comment.
Do you think these photos should be removed from the internet, or are they reasonable considering his statements?

with Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al Baker
gettyimages-74946642.jpg

Trump International Golf Club, Dubai

screen-shot-2015-12-08-at-2-57-21-pm.png

Akoya_Damac_83.jpg

Opinion?

lets see, now they are spreading this around. his other one has him being in ISIS or something. how many pictures did we see Obama BOWING to these people?

how many pictures did we see Obama BOWING to these people?

Obama doesn't claim to hate Muslims; Trump does, but these pictures prove he actually does a lot of business with them.

A photo of Obama being friendly with a Muslim is hardly relevant, but several of Trump doing the same proves he's unfit for office. You can chose:
He's a liar
He's a friend to Muslims

I bet Obama would like to wipe this off the internet
get

original.jpg

My Gawd open your eyes

Good points.

Trump may be a secret Muslim.

His wife is a secret Muslim as well, probably.

lets see, now they are spreading this around. his other one has him being in ISIS or something. how many pictures did we see Obama BOWING to these people?

Does this mean we get to post pictures of Bush holding hands?

It strikes me that a legitimate topic for political discussion is Trump's deep relationship with Muslims.
He invites this because of his public stance, so showing he's actually very involved with many Muslims is reasonable comment.
Do you think these photos should be removed from the internet, or are they reasonable considering his statements?

gettyimages-74946642.jpg

Akoya_Damac_83.jpg

Opinion?
So Trump is doing business that made him a success. That is hardly a negative. He isn't bowing down to the Muslims. He is using them to his advantage. Just like a smart entrepreneur.

Obama doesn't claim to hate Muslims; Trump does, but these pictures prove he actually does a lot of business with them.

A photo of Obama being friendly with a Muslim is hardly relevant, but several of Trump doing the same proves he's unfit for office. You can chose:
He's a liar
He's a friend to Muslims

Got a link to him saying he hates Muslims? I have never heard him say anything of the sort.

YOU hate Trump, so you accuse him of something that is obviously not true, and you are dumb enough to post proof that you lie!.

He's a liar
He's a friend to Muslims

Got a link to him saying he hates Muslims? I have never heard him say anything of the sort.

YOU hate Trump, so you accuse him of something that is obviously not true.

they aren't ever honest. they are mostly parrots. so it's waste to read their crap they post.

Trump never said he hstes muslims. You made that up. There is nothing outrageous about being in Dubai and photographed with a Dubai business partner. These photographs are meaningless.

He's a liar
He's a friend to Muslims
Trump never said he hates Muslims, you lying asshole.

Give these libs a minute surely they can find photos of Trump with Chinese businessmen and Russians as well.

Good points.

Trump may be a secret Muslim.

His wife is a secret Muslim as well, probably.
Really, that is the best you've got?

Were you expecting any effort on a stupid subject matter?

gettyimages-74946642.jpg

Akoya_Damac_83.jpg

Opinion?

Even if I hate someone I will still do business with them and make money off them.

Why should my dislike for someone stop me from earning money?

He's a liar
He's a friend to Muslims
Trump never said he hates Muslims, you lying asshole.

I have to agree that I never read he stated he hated anyone except maybe Rosie O'Donnell.

He has trust issue with Muslim's and their community but hatred is a different thing.

gettyimages-74946642.jpg

Akoya_Damac_83.jpg

Opinion?
I would simply observe that the Qatar airways CEO likes big tits...

gettyimages-74946642.jpg

Akoya_Damac_83.jpg

Opinion?
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

GTY_barack_obama_muammar_gaddaf_sr_131210_16x9_608.jpg

Kerry%20Assad%202009.jpg

GaddafiG20.jpg

Forum List

Back