pick your 2020 Dem nominee! (Biden, Booker, Warner, Hickenlooper, Grayson, De Blasio, Sanders etc)

People come on, Pelosi 2020 tell me that would not be the most entertaining campaign ever. :laugh:

th

th

Crooked Hillary blames her loss on "unprecedented events". Really? She lost in 2008.

John Hickenlooper--great Governor of Colorado, successful business man, about everyone likes him in Colorado, endorsed by Chamber of commerce and several Republicans . 2 term governor.

I lived in Broomfield, I hate that guy. He is a phony. But hey if hes the best dems have, go.for.it

Cory Booker is on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee...he is not to be messed with!

Crooked Hillary blames her loss on "unprecedented events". Really? She lost in 2008.

Yeah, but she can understand 2008, because in the liberal world a black candidate trumps a woman candidate. Now, if the Democrats could find a half black, half Hispanic, transgendered candidate to run, they'd hit the trifecta and win hands down.

Khzir Khan wants to run for office...so that's what all those threatrics were all about

Forum List

Back