Pictures from the march for our lives---Holy skiskee this is YUUUUGGGE

Incredible, I didn't know it was that large. A sad note, the adults in the country couldn't even agree to act to protect their own children so now the children are pushing past them and doing it on their own. Republicans also know that this generation now has a mindset against them. It may even be that many Republicans welcome the NRA being relegated to an afterthought and not relevant in politics anymore. It would free up Republicans to maneuver in the big picture.

But you have to stand in awe at kids that are motivated. They get to it.

You didn't know there were that many imbeciles on the Left? Agreed.

No, only a moron would stand in awe of this insanity. Based on what? More teens are killed from smoking pot and getting in auto accidents, texting and drinking every month than die in mass shootings over 20 years. But hey, you're not really interested in saving lives. Just fundamentally transforming America.

So a few twisted billionaires managed to trick a lot of innocent children into fighting for their cause through lies and deception. As if those billionaires give a shit about these kids. So pathetic.

Since 1960, there haven't been enough people killed in mass shootings to fill a high school auditorium. Not eve4n close.

I see this as nothing more than an agenda to topple America.

And I see people who say this was anything but anti-American bullshit as imbeciles.

You can protest. But I trust Americans will see through this ignorance.

:itsok:

i don't think that your 9mm pistol is being looked at as a problem [for now at least if it has a 10 round mag , wait till they get the AR rifles though ] . Course you probably still think that you are being courageous with your silly announcement eh V.S. ??

Last edited:
a little more on veterans / ex government employees that think that they are SPECIAL . --- --- [did i already post this ??] If so , here it is again .

plus i think that another good poster is the original poster so all credit goes to him or her for an excellent view into the minds of 'veterans' that think they are SPECIAL because they are 'veterans' , Veterans or ex government employees !!

Last edited:
i don't think that your 9mm pistol is being looked at as a problem [for now at least if it has a 10 round mag , wait till they get the AR rifles though ] . Course you probably still think that you are being courageous with your silly announcement eh V.S. ??

The NRA has made me very aware that I can only protect myself from government black helicopters loaded with missiles, by using my god given right to shoot back with my AR-15.

They were hoping to get the amount of participation that the woman's march has done over the last two consecutive years, and by golly they've done it. In fact, it looks like they've outdone it.

January 20, 2017 the day after Trump was inaugurated. For more pictures of the women's march go to this link on this board and scroll through the many pages. You'll probably find you home state in here. Woman's march pictures
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018.

636475725505721081-IMG-DFP-Women-s-March-5-1-.JPG

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

March for our lives protest--March 24, 2018
march-for-our-lives-in-washington-dc.jpeg

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Washington D.C. and some other 800 cities across this country participated.
For more pictures go to this link.
In pictures: The March for Our Lives protests

If I were a Republican right now, I would be sending out my resume or whistling past the graveyard. There is no longer a safe Republican seat in this entire country.

You have awoken a sleeping giant!

Incredible, I didn't know it was that large. A sad note, the adults in the country couldn't even agree to act to protect their own children so now the children are pushing past them and doing it on their own. Republicans also know that this generation now has a mindset against them. It may even be that many Republicans welcome the NRA being relegated to an afterthought and not relevant in politics anymore. It would free up Republicans to maneuver in the big picture.

But you have to stand in awe at kids that are motivated. They get to it.

USA today is putting out more pictures, here is another one

28953804_10155968805255667_978180616790834728_o.jpg

The NRA has made me very aware that I can only protect myself from government black helicopters loaded with missiles, by using my god given right to shoot back with my AR-15.

Not to sure what you're going to do about Predator drones--:auiqs.jpg:

A bunch of afghan goat herders armed with soviet era rifles have defended their lands from the most advanced military on earth since 2001.

Just sayin'...

------------------------------ you are even sillier than i originally though V.S..

"Trump banned bump stocks, and expanded background checks in omnibus. This isn't about guns or safety. It's about Democratic Party turnout."

i plan on shooting them down with my 38 caliber revolver!

A bunch of afghan goat herders armed with soviet era rifles have defended their lands from the most advanced military on earth since 2001.

Just sayin'...

Actually, they were losing the war big time, until the USA gave them shoulder launched stinger missiles to shoot down Soviet helicopters. Speaking of which, why can't I buy one? IT IS MY SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT!

Looks like a gaggle of morons to me. Assholes marching to take away Constitutional rights. How shitty is that?

Reminds me of the Nazi rallies.
Show me where military style weapons are protected in the Constitution.
I'll wait.

Whats a military style weapon to you?Specify.
Like the ones used in Vegas and most school shootings.
You can play your games all day long but a tsunami is coming and it's going to bury you

If the Libtards want to reduce gun crime then then they need to fire the Democrats in these big city shitholes where most of the gun crime in the country takes places on a daily basis.

Instead of marching to take away our Constitutional rights those asshole in the picture above need to be marching in South Chicago or Baltimore or any other Democrat voting ghetto shithole.to protest ineffective Liberal leadership.
Hey fuctard ... no one is trying to get rid of anyone's Constitutional rights... because anAR- 15 type weapon isn't protected under the 2nd amendment.
Sucks to be you.
Lol
An ar15 is nothing more than a sporting rifle. Fuck face

Whats a military style weapon to you?Specify.
Like the ones used in Vegas and most school shootings.
You can play your games all day long but a tsunami is coming and it's going to bury you

If the Libtards want to reduce gun crime then then they need to fire the Democrats in these big city shitholes where most of the gun crime in the country takes places on a daily basis.

Instead of marching to take away our Constitutional rights those asshole in the picture above need to be marching in South Chicago or Baltimore or any other Democrat voting ghetto shithole.to protest ineffective Liberal leadership.
Hey fuctard ... no one is trying to get rid of anyone's Constitutional rights... because anAR- 15 type weapon isn't protected under the 2nd amendment.
Sucks to be you.
You are one dumb mother fucker.

Can you top your last comment with anything dumber?
100 % factual. No wonder it confused you.

Assault weapons not protected by Second Amendment, federal appeals court rules

Dumbass
Guess what? they’re 100% legal to buy. fuck face

Sucks to be you.
You are one dumb mother fucker.

Can you top your last comment with anything dumber?
100 % factual. No wonder it confused you.

Assault weapons not protected by Second Amendment, federal appeals court rules

Dumbass
What's an assault weapon?
Read the link you stupid mfer.
An ar15 is just a sporting rifle. Fuck face

Forum List

Back