Pictures of the victims of Ahmad Al Aliwi Al-Issa's shooting spree.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
I haven't seen their faces on the news yet. I believe it adds more to the story to show them as human beings.

1616607411378.png

I haven't seen their faces on the news yet. I believe it adds more to the story to show them as human beings.

View attachment 471735
Selected not elected Resident Joe Biden released a proclamation ordering all U.S. flags to fly at half-mast for five days to honor the victims of Tuesday's deadly massage parlor shootings
Will he do the same for these white victims of the muslim terrorist

View attachment 471735

I don't see them as human beings, like Democrats, Biden, all those guys, I see them as white people, thus our Demoncrats must sell this as a demonstration of white victimization, racism, all that shit they have to answer to when they die.

You kids have it all wrong

When it is a dark skinned victim the focus is the evils of systemic racism and the need to vote D, not to fix systemic racism, but just to feel better about it.

But when the victims are whites the focus is the evils of guns and the need to take them away.

Please refer to the DNC handbook, rule #132

Forum List

Back