Piece of shit welfare scammers

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
I wonder if they'll invoke a first amendment defense.

They say the laundered cash was used on big-ticket items such as a Ford F-350 truck ($30,236), a John Deere tractor ($13,561) and $16,978 in paper products, to list a few. ... Federal prosecutors are applying the same tried and true tactics they've used against the mafia, prison gangs, drug cartels and other organized crime groups. Besides enlisting the testimony of former loyalists, they're following the money.

Banished FLDS followers expose their prophet's secrets - CNN.com

They say the laundered cash was used on big-ticket items such as a Ford F-350 truck ($30,236), a John Deere tractor ($13,561) and $16,978 in paper products, to list a few. ... Federal prosecutors are applying the same tried and true tactics they've used against the mafia, prison gangs, drug cartels and other organized crime groups. Besides enlisting the testimony of former loyalists, they're following the money.

Well they are Mormons!!

WTF? Religion can make people do some crazy shit. How does this happen in a modern civilization? Have these people been completely cut off from the rest of the world?

Welfare, food stamps, free rides, queers in the military, Muslims at every streetcorner, thugs shooting law enforcement - you know LIBERAL FUCKING UTOPIA - ceases to exist inauguration night when President Trump gets to work.

Enjoy your last few months of glory, assholes.

Trump '16

The largest and most prolific in welfare fraud...Doctors and clinics..Let's for once, hear you bitch about them for a change...

Welfare, food stamps, free rides, queers in the military, Muslims at every streetcorner, thugs shooting law enforcement - you know LIBERAL FUCKING UTOPIA - ceases to exist inauguration night when President Trump gets to work.

Trump '16
Do you cream with that dream?

• Banned
The largest and most prolific in welfare fraud...Doctors and clinics..Let's for once, hear you bitch about them for a change...

I will 100% agree with you. It's why we should repeal Obamacare.

Trump '16
Not anymore. Not after wisconsinHillary will kill cruz

Well they are Mormons!!
naturally.
Baba mezia, 114b

Who cares, right? You're a real piece of work, you know?

Forum List

Back