🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pigs are amazing animals

We must begin a new era of clone foods !!
Killing is outdated and brutal

One day it will all be clone meat

Nonsense. God intended for us to torture and kill our food. That's why he made animals to experience pain and fear much like we do. If you think about it, torturing animals like many young sociopaths do isn't an evil thing. It's just doing God's will

I don’t eat pigs
They’re very social, intelligent and clean animals

You should not eat them
I understand they are not considered kosher by Jews, but I cannot really accept the logic of eating beef, chicken, turkey, and fish but refusing pork, especially when shellfish is served at bar mitzvah parties etc.

God tells Noah in the Bible that every living thing is food for man, whereas the prohibition on pork at the time of Moses pertained to a participant district carried over from ancient Egypt and neighboring tribes of Canaanites (who were black) and Philistines (white/Asian blood) who enforced prostitution and circumcision.

Modern man is biochemically and physiologically identical to a pig. I really don't know if this applies to all populations, because it could have happened in the ecological niche of pig breeding and the natural habitat of the pig, that is, in the Northern Europe, in the forest. It was probably a horizontal transfer of genes through feces and meat-eating, maybe sexual intercourse, who knows.
The general diet and lifestyle could have affected, but it is clear that this could not be where there were no pigs, so there is some kind of fraud. Obviously, only part of the human population is identical to pigs.

It's a little known fact that smartest animal is a pig. Scientists say if pigs had thumbs and a language, they could be trained to do simple manual labor. They give you 20-30 years of loyal service and then at their retirement dinner you can eat them.

Cliff Claven

I don’t eat pigs
They’re very social, intelligent and clean animals

You should not eat them
Riot-Police-gear.jpg

It's a little known fact that smartest animal is a pig. Scientists say if pigs had thumbs and a language, they could be trained to do simple manual labor. They give you 20-30 years of loyal service and then at their retirement dinner you can eat them.
I see no reason why the same cannot be said about people, except for the concept of humanism. It was accepted in a number of cultures in exactly this form, and it is possible that with such a swine rhetoric we will come to this, in any case, we are moving there.

Modern man is biochemically and physiologically identical to a pig
You saying people are "uncircumcised" in other words?
the ecological niche of pig breeding and the natural habitat of the pig, that is, in the Northern Europe, in the forest
Barley grows in Northern Europe, too, where the climate is too cold for wheat, but Jews are wine people and they hate beer grains.

Pearled barley cereal for breakfast or barley flour pancakes.

You saying people are "uncircumcised" in other words?
No, I say what it is. Our internal organs, hormones, muscle composition, cardiovascular system are identical to those of a porcine. A person can transplant a pig's heart, inject pig's insulin and so on. They think so, and there is officially no information about individual racial characteristics.

Barley grows in Northern Europe, too, where the climate is too cold for wheat, but Jews are wine people and they hate beer grains.

Pearled barley cereal for breakfast or barley flour pancakes.
nevertheless, pig breeding originated there, in the northern forests, in the homeland of the wild pig

Nonsense. God intended for us to torture and kill our food. That's why he made animals to experience pain and fear much like we do. If you think about it, torturing animals like many young sociopaths do isn't an evil thing. It's just doing God's will

God had nothing to do with it. It's a result of evolution which is a fact.
How can you arrogantly suggest you have unique access to what God thinks?
You know nothing of the sort. You're a liar.

Cliff Claven

Pigs are no smarter than any other animal. Scientists do not say what you said as they have never examIned them intellectually. As for speaking a language, don't be silly.
Your average pig lives about 6 months, including the average life of its parents.

Ask me anything you like about pigs. It's up my alley.

Pigs are no smarter than any other animal.
In general, no one has proven that a human is the smartest. A human differs from animals not in intelligence, but in an increased degree of communication and controllability, thanks to language

Forum List

Back