🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pigs are amazing animals

By the way, I have never eaten pork, I have a natural disgust for it and vomiting.

God had nothing to do with it. It's a result of evolution which is a fact.
How can you arrogantly suggest you have unique access to what God thinks?
You know nothing of the sort. You're a liar.
I have access to claims of creationists. Accordng to them, animals were created in the same form as they exist now.

Pigs are no smarter than any other animal. Scientists do not say what you said as they have never examIned them intellectually. As for speaking a language, don't be silly.
Your average pig lives about 6 months, including the average life of its parents.

Ask me anything you like about pigs. It's up my alley.
I trust Cliff Claven‘s opinion over yours

You know.....I would love so much to have a mini lil pig as a pet....they are so tiny so sweet.....and they are very intelligent.

I would like one like this:love_ya4:

You know.....I would love so much to have a mini lil pig as a pet....they are so tiny so sweet.....and they are very intelligent.

I would like one like this:love_ya4:

6c4d6267ecdad06b85143ce347b0f634.jpg

by the way, pigs are prone to alcoholism
oh gawd yes

back on my last farm, when i used the garden hose to fill the water, they would appear

after a while, they drank right outta the hose

one day i had a brew, gave it to one instead of the hose

they eventually learned to hold the bottle in their mouths, and toss their heads back.....

after a while, we were doing a 12 pack together.....

~S~

oh gawd yes

back on my last farm, when i used the garden hose to fill the water, they would appear

after a while, they drank right outta the hose

one day i had a brew, gave it to one instead of the hose

they eventually learned to hold the bottle in their mouths, and toss their heads back.....

after a while, we were doing a 12 pack together.....

~S~
I read about a case when pigs received fermented grain, they quickly got used to it and were in good spirits.

Forum List

Back