Piker: Hugo Would Have Closed That Offensive Broadcaster By Now

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[What's his problem? Why the hold up? About the only difference in the situation facing these two pols in this C&C Tale Of Two Commies is that about the only folks in Venezuela who had firearms in their possession besides the Venezuelan Military were the FARQ Rebels Hugo was sending into neighboring Colombia to attack that country's government.]

"Obama Attacks Cable News (Fox, o'course) During National Prayer Breakfast

OBAMA: I have to say this now our fifth prayer breakfast and it is always just a wonderful event but I do worry sometimes that as soon as we leave the prayer breakfast everything we’ve been talking the whole time at the prayer breakfast seems to be forgotten, on the same date as the prayer breakfast – I mean you’d like to think that the shelf life wasn’t so short. I go back to the oval office and I start watching the cable news network’s and it’s like we didn’t pray. "

Obama Attacks Cable News During National Prayer Breakfast? | Weasel Zippers

[Tough job pretending to defend the Constitution while simultaneously undermining and trying to destroy it]

Obama Shows Up To National Prayer Breakfast Visibly Sleepy And Chewing Nicorette? | Weasel Zippers

[ While on the prayer breakfast subject, surrender monkeys need their sleep, too]

Pool Report On John Kerry At National Prayer Breakfast: ?Uncontrolled Yawning, Open Mouth Gaping, Eye-Rubbing?? | Weasel Zippers

Forum List

Back