Pink Thoughts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inyIe1KQYdk]Family Guy- Milkshake Song - YouTube[/ame]

And here I already repped you elsewhere.

I click there daily.
I was going to bring it in before we got derailed

:clap2:

7073.png

I Googled Breast cancer donations and came up with almost 7 million hits. I Googled Prostate cancer donations and came up with barely over 1 million.

The estimated number of deaths due to breast cancer in the US in 2013 is 39k. The estimated number of deaths due to prostate cancer is close to 30k.

Why the disparity in funding?

A fair question.

What are the key statistics about breast cancer?

What are the key statistics about prostate cancer?

You do have a point. I've noticed that disparity myself. And I get sick of hearing about fucking breast cancer.

I've been getting f'ing mammograms since I was 42 and I'm almost 61 and now I'm learning that the radiation from the mammograms might have put me at more risk for breast cancer. And I've never had breast cancer so I would have been just fine without the f'ing mammograms.

Point is, thanks a lot fellow women for making me paranoid about breast cancer all these years when it wasn't necessary, and for making me bombard my boobs with needless radiation.

Fuck.

Last edited:
When will there be a "Prostate Cancer Month"?

When it comes to health care, men are second class citizens.

Maybe men need to suggest it, push it. Write your Congressman.

Breast and Prostate Cancer are similar - in that they're both pretty bad.

:eusa_eh:

What is the good cancer to have?

I wish there was "fat cancer." I want someone to remove my love handles.

Some cancers are much more survivable than others. Given the choice, I would much prefer cervical cancer to, say, pancreatic cancer.

Maybe men need to suggest it, push it. Write your Congressman.

Breast and Prostate Cancer are similar - in that they're both pretty bad.

Some cancers are much more survivable than others. Given the choice, I would much prefer cervical cancer to, say, pancreatic cancer.

Pancreatic cancer is a beast. It's like main-lining it, It just goes every-damned-where from there.

And, just for the record, I give free exams (no radiation)
:thup:

Pancreatic cancer is a beast. It's like main-lining it, It just goes every-damned-where from there.

For the guys, too? :lol:

Tsk Tsk........
smiley-says-whatever-emoticon.gif

:lol:

Do Sock Puppets dream of Electric Pink?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Message boards on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C&P-beams glitter in the dark near the Israel/Palestine forum. All those posts will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to log off.

I bet you have.

:razz:

Forum List

Back