🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pious, and Brutal - lessons not learned

God is as real as the Easter Bunny, except in the minds of children and mental children, like you.
Wrong retard.
Same as above. It's a shame you are smart enough to see through the lie you taught, that there is a God and he gives a fuck about you, neither of which are true. And dead is dead. This is your only life. If God gave you that then you are wasting it, trying for an even better one.
Wrong, again. Satan sure has you under his thumb, good luck.
There is no "Satan" either, and a satan in the bible is an obstacle.

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

Sticking to your stupid delusion is futile. God is great, you are small.
God is as real as the Easter Bunny, except in the minds of children and mental children, like you.
Wrong retard.
Same as above. It's a shame you are smart enough to see through the lie you taught, that there is a God and he gives a fuck about you, neither of which are true. And dead is dead. This is your only life. If God gave you that then you are wasting it, trying for an even better one.

Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."
Stop quoting Gods word when you don't believe in it, makes you look foolish, but you are already foolish so.....

Wrong retard.

Stop quoting Gods word when you don't believe in it, makes you look foolish, but you are already foolish so.....
Those are man's words, ascribed to God. That's how it works. And considering the fact that we have no idea who wrote the Gospels, let alone whether any them are even remotely true, it's total nonsense to believe this nonsense.

You faith is a fairy-tale for stupid adults. Fools, slaves, and children.

Wrong retard.

Those are man's words, ascribed to God. That's how it works. And considering the fact that we have no idea who wrote the Gospels, let alone whether any them are even remotely true, it's total nonsense to believe this nonsense.

Wrong satan.

Wrong satan.
Not at all. As Satan the Christians would be my very best friends as few do evil as well as they do, and all in the name of their God.

Whether God or Lucifer are real or not really doesn't matter, Paint...ISIS wants to slaughter you either way. You're so busy obsessing about something that happened a thousand years ago that you can't see what's coming RIGHT NOW!!!

Christians are not crusading now. Christians are not raping, pillaging, and sacrificing people now. Islam is.

Wrong satan.
Not at all. As Satan the Christians would be my very best friends as few do evil as well as they do, and all in the name of their God.
You are not only delusional you are retarded. Wrong as always fool.

Forum List

Back