Pirro, Bartiroma, Bongino: YOU'RE FIRED!

Leftist scum like you cost them that. You're a virus.

No, you fucken dipshit. Defamation has never been legal. Never been protected by the 1st Amendment. They defamed a corporation and cost them contracts (i.e., damages) with their baseless accusations. But they didn't pay the price; Fox News did.

Let me know when the average Joe can cost his employer $787 million and not get fired from his fucken job, lol.

p.s. Wipe your ass with a cactus.

No, you fucken dipshit. Defamation has never been legal. Never been protected by the 1st Amendment. They defamed a corporation and cost them contracts (i.e., damages) with their baseless accusations. But they didn't pay the price; Fox News did.

Let me know when the average Joe can cost his employer $787 million and not get fired from his fucken job, lol.

p.s. Wipe your ass with a cactus.
Stop lying, traitor.

Stop lying, traitor.

Question: Did Fox News settle their Dominion lawsuit in which they agreed to pay $787 million for damages? Yes or No?

I'll answer it for you: Yes, they did.

I've got receipts to back up what I say, you do not. Now go shut the fuck up, and...wipe your ass with a cactus.

Question: Did Fox News settle their Dominion lawsuit in which they agreed to pay $787 million for damages? Yes or No?

I'll answer it for you: Yes, they did.

I've got receipts to back up what I say, you do not. Now go shut the fuck up, and...wipe your ass with a cactus.
Aww, poor little liar....ps, how would I know what fox did and why is your lying ass so obsessed with fox? You must want tuckers child.

Aww, poor little liar....ps, how would I know what fox did and why is your lying ass so obsessed with fox? You must want tuckers child.

lol, you can say Liar! Liar! all you want, but Fox News is paying $787 million. That's a fact.

But actually it won't be Fox that ends up paying the tab in the long run. It'll be paying subscribers - like you - who pay for the increased carrier fees that Fox will pass along to cable/sat companies, who will then pass along those costs to you, gullible consumer, with increased rates.

So enjoy paying more for your brainwashing you gullible, fact-challenged moron.

Prior to Trump I thought Bartiromo was pretty good and watched her often. But she went full in on the Trump clan crazy lies. I have been watching Fox more often since the settlement and it seems to me they use qualifying words (like potentially and reportedly etc) a bit more often but they are much more venomous toward everyone and everything that is not proFox base. Oh, and from now on on internet forums I will forever be able to say Lying is Fox corporate policy.

lol, you can say Liar! Liar! all you want, but Fox News is paying $787 million. That's a fact.

But actually it won't be Fox that ends up paying the tab in the long run. It'll be paying subscribers - like you - who pay for the increased carrier fees that Fox will pass along to cable/sat companies, who will then pass along those costs to you, gullible consumer, with increased rates.

So enjoy paying more for your brainwashing you gullible, fact-challenged moron.
You just can't stop lying can you? I don't watch those idiots and wouldn't pay for any news program. But you just go ahead and keep spewing your lies if it makes you feel less like the loser you are.

You just can't stop lying can you? I don't watch those idiots and wouldn't pay for any news program. But you just go ahead and keep spewing your lies if it makes you feel less like the loser you are.

ROFLMAO!

If you don't watch those idiots, then why the fuck are you on a thread talking about them?!

Good God, you're a fucken gullible cactus fucker.

I would love to motorboat Maria's big ole titties. Sorry, that is all I have this morning.

cnbc-newswoman-maria-bartiromo-arrives-on-the-red-carpet-at-the-56th-annual-primetime-emmy-awards-in-los-angeles-september-19-2004-2D3CB48.jpg

ROFLMAO!

If you don't watch those idiots, then why the fuck are you on a thread talking about them?!

Good God, you're a fucken gullible cactus fucker.
Because I can talk about what ever I want, liar. in fact I rarely watch any media because they are all liars. Now, like most leftist liars, spew out, "Then where do you get your news from?" lol. You can be in any part of this country and turn on any news program and they'll all be spewing the same bullshit.

Forum List

Back