Pirro, Bartiroma, Bongino: YOU'RE FIRED!

Because I can talk about what ever I want, liar. in fact I rarely watch any media because they are all liars. Now, like most leftist liars, spew out, "Then where do you get your news from?" lol. You can be in any part of this country and turn on any news program and they'll all be spewing the same bullshit.

You can stop making yourself look like an illiterate dipshit anytime you choose, dumbass.

You posted that Bartiroma, Bongino, and Pirro were "silenced" by leftists, to which I called bullshit. They engaged in defamation -- at least, Barty and Pirro did. Bongo may have been fired for just being an unoriginal loudmouth dipshit. But whatever...they're gone because they cost their employer money and most employers I know hire employees to make them money and fire them when they're a liability.

And the only thing you can say to that is Liar! Liar!

You're just hopelessly dumb. Enjoy talkin to yourself 'cause I'm dismissing you now.

p.s. Don't forget to wipe your ass with a cactus.

You can stop making yourself look like an illiterate dipshit anytime you choose, dumbass.

You posted that Bartiroma, Bongino, and Pirro were "silenced" by leftists, to which I called bullshit. They engaged in defamation -- at least, Barty and Pirro did. Bongo may have been fired for just being an unoriginal loudmouth dipshit. But whatever...they're gone because they cost their employer money and most employers I know hire employees to make them money and fire them when they're a liability.

And the only thing you can say to that is Liar! Liar!

You're just hopelessly dumb. Enjoy talkin to yourself 'cause I'm dismissing you now.

p.s. Don't forget to wipe your ass with a cactus.
They have been silenced by leftists. And you are a liar. If what you say is true, they were fired for defamation, then why hasen't Don Lemon been fired? And a slew of other media liars? Lol, no, you're liar through and through. And what does alitterate mean anyway?

They have been silenced by leftists.

They have not, moron. They are free to keep speaking.

They haven't been silenced; they have been FIRED for causing their employer to lose money. You are apparently too dumb to understand this - fine. But your bullshit lies need to be confronted for the bullshit that they are.

And you are a liar. If what you say is true, they were fired for defamation, then why hasen't Don Lemon been fired?

Has CNN been sued for defamation? Did CNN settle a case for hundreds of millions of dollars? No? Then you're just mindlessly spouting drivel.

And a slew of other media liars? Lol, no, you're liar through and through. And what does alitterate mean anyway?

Yeah, yeah, more of the same Liar! Liar! lol

1d9.png

They have not, moron. They are free to keep speaking.

They haven't been silenced; they have been FIRED for causing their employer to lose money. You are apparently too dumb to understand this - fine. But your bullshit lies need to be confronted for the bullshit that they are.

Has CNN been sued for defamation? Did CNN settle a case for hundreds of millions of dollars? No? Then you're just mindlessly spouting drivel.

Yeah, yeah, more of the same Liar! Liar! lol

View attachment 778533
Lol, triggered! And yes, firing them effectively silenced them. Now keep lying...

Forum List

Back