Pissed off citizen pays his "speeding" ticket in the greatest way EVER!

I wouldn't accept payment in pennies. If I were the judge and he tried that I would give him one chance to provide other payment or hold him in contempt of court.

And the Coinstar machine where the clerks counted the pennies accepted them all without breaking? :omg:

Simple fix for the future: "CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR DEBIT CARD ONLY-NO CASH ACCEPTED."

An argument could be made that that would be unfair and discriminatory. if you do not have a checking account or credit cards, you'd have to go out and purchase a money order- costing you more money. That places an unfair burden on those people.

Only a white guy can do shit like dat....if that was a black person, that white bitch would be on the phone telling 9/11 black guy threatened to kill her with a bunch of pennies.

Are you assuming that a black person would be smart enough to do something like that?

That crazy mf' was smart? At the end of the fuckin day, I know and you know that fool spent half his day, counting fuckin pennies along with the white bitch...so who's the fool here? Yeah, it makes for good protest, but counting 22,000 pennies with half the shit on the floor, whats the fuckin point?

Just another example of white nuts who get pissed and do stupid shit, like nominating Trump, voting for NAFTA that wiped out all your middle class jobs, voting for Bush that whipped out your savings until Obama came along to stablize the market, I mean everything you fuck nuts do when your pissed, like segregating nigga's from white whores, ALL THIS SHIT BACK FIRES IN YOUR PALE PINK FUCKED UP FACES!!

I bet that fool spent half his morning counting pennies...stupid mf'
Tissue?

Simple fix for the future: "CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR DEBIT CARD ONLY-NO CASH ACCEPTED."

An argument could be made that that would be unfair and discriminatory. if you do not have a checking account or credit cards, you'd have to go out and purchase a money order- costing you more money. That places an unfair burden on those people.

I got a marvelous idea.....DRIVE THE FUCKIN SPEED LIMIT....DUH!!

I got a marvelous idea.....DRIVE THE FUCKIN SPEED LIMIT....DUH!!
He paid his fine... End of story

The speeder should have been pistol whipped by one of the deputies. The clerk didn't write the speeding law, but this moron takes it out on her. They should issue an arrest warrant for not paying his fine unless he can show a receipt, which he never waited for.

That video is no proof other than to show he made a donation to the policeman's beneficial fund.

Forum List

Back