Pissed off citizen pays his "speeding" ticket in the greatest way EVER!

Who knows? I just think it's pretty risky because a judge has a lot of power.

I wouldn't accept payment in pennies. If I were the judge and he tried that I would give him one chance to provide other payment or hold him in contempt of court.

Is there anything that says he can't pay in a certain fashion? Payments in situations like that, at least where I live, are able to be paid in cash.

I don't know, but the person is just trying to irritate the court, and you what that means. I hate them as much as anyone else, but when you're caught you're caught. I don't know if he was guilty but for speeding, I think the majority are guilty. I just think sometimes people go off the deep end with this kind of stuff. If I did it i'll pay the fine properly, if they found me guilty and I wasn't, I'd still pay it, but if I saw chance to fuck them somehow, I'd take it.

If there isn't something saying it can't be done a certain way, it's irrelevant why they did it. If cash payments are accepted and no parameters are placed on the manner in which it can be done, it's not the person's fault.

The average speeding ticket is $150. This guy must have been driving reckless. 22,000 pennies is over 100 pounds. Is he going to pay for his hernia operation with pennies?
Seatbelt tickets in NC are over 200$ now. They used to be 161.25 I fought one and won and fought another got found guilty appealed it and then moved out of state and forgot that cost me over 400$ LOL

Only a white guy can do shit like dat....if that was a black person, that white bitch would be on the phone telling 9/11 black guy threatened to kill her with a bunch of pennies.

Are you assuming that a black person would be smart enough to do something like that?

That crazy mf' was smart? At the end of the fuckin day, I know and you know that fool spent half his day, counting fuckin pennies along with the white bitch...so who's the fool here? Yeah, it makes for good protest, but counting 22,000 pennies with half the shit on the floor, whats the fuckin point?

Just another example of white nuts who get pissed and do stupid shit, like nominating Trump, voting for NAFTA that wiped out all your middle class jobs, voting for Bush that whipped out your savings until Obama came along to stablize the market, I mean everything you fuck nuts do when your pissed, like segregating nigga's from white whores, ALL THIS SHIT BACK FIRES IN YOUR PALE PINK FUCKED UP FACES!!

I bet that fool spent half his morning counting pennies...stupid mf'
Actually if you had watched the video he called Chase Bank who gave him the change and then he put it all in 2 buckets dumped it where you pay and walked out and drove away.

Only a white guy can do shit like dat....if that was a black person, that white bitch would be on the phone telling 9/11 black guy threatened to kill her with a bunch of pennies.

Are you assuming that a black person would be smart enough to do something like that?

That crazy mf' was smart? At the end of the fuckin day, I know and you know that fool spent half his day, counting fuckin pennies along with the white bitch...so who's the fool here? Yeah, it makes for good protest, but counting 22,000 pennies with half the shit on the floor, whats the fuckin point?

You know? Prove it. Did you time him? Do you have video of him spending the time you claim he spent?

The only bitch here is you home girl and you isn't be white.
And do you have video of him just walking away? I think not....now take your lice ridden, botox biting fuck jaw ass back to the cave, monkey fuck head.

All I know is he paid with 22,000 pennies. That's all I need to know and it's verifiable. YOU made the claim that it took him all day to count/roll it yet you have no proof.

When you have the ability to enforce your demands that I do anything, get to stepping, ******.

WTF you mean, all you know??? For all any of us know, the guy had a lot of fuckin pennies...could have been 22,000 or 21,000 or even 15,000...until the fool counts out the shit, which is what he did, nobody knows for sure...stop with the rallying behind shit that's stupid and based on blind assumption...you idiots are becoming a joke these days!! Trump can save the world cause he's rich, stupid white dude can walk away after dumping what he says in the correct amount....please stop!!

Just another example of white nuts who get pissed and do stupid shit, like nominating Trump, voting for NAFTA that wiped out all your middle class jobs, voting for Bush that whipped out your savings until Obama came along to stablize the market, I mean everything you fuck nuts do when your pissed, like segregating nigga's from white whores, ALL THIS SHIT BACK FIRES IN YOUR PALE PINK FUCKED UP FACES!!

Actually if you had watched the video he called Chase Bank who gave him the change and then he put it all in 2 buckets dumped it where you pay and walked out and drove away.

Sure he did...listen, if the DMV allowed that white clown to pay based on his words, than again we're showing the country how white privilege cards work.....in my state, they only take certain credit cards, so you have to pay with cash...so if this white fuck head got away like dat...than we all should rest our case and call it like it is...white people do have priviege in this fuckin country as if we didn't know already.

Sure he did...listen, if the DMV allowed that white clown to pay based on his words, than again we're showing the country how white privilege cards work.....in my state, they only take certain credit cards, so you have to pay with cash...so if this white fuck head got away like dat...than we all should rest our case and call it like it is...white people do have priviege in this fuckin country as if we didn't know already.
Then that would be your STATES problem not a RACE problem. I have paid tickets in South Carolina,Georgia,Alabama,West Va and North Carolina and soon a seat belt one in Tennessee and SOME took cash and SOME took money orders.

Poor dumb Tiger sees "racism" in everything! What a sad way to live your life....

Then that would be your STATES problem not a RACE problem. I have paid tickets in South Carolina,Georgia,Alabama,West Va and North Carolina and soon a seat belt one in Tennessee and SOME took cash and SOME took money orders.

So what's you point, Jethro? duh!!!!

Point was MORON that you whined that your RACE had something to do with the fact you had to use a card but that would be the STATE making that rule not YOUR RACE.

^ what a racist asshole.

I don't know but I've been told....licey white people have gray ass ho's!!

Ha ha! That's great! Instead of have a magnificent stolen wheel cover collection, you could have been a poet! Or maybe a in another life, you were a great Egyptian pharaoh! The great pharaoh Mofugga!, and his stolen chariot wheel cover collection.

Or maybe you coulda been a contendah!

Poor dumb Tiger sees "racism" in everything! What a sad way to live your life....

I didn't just wake up one morning and decide to base my attitude on race....I did what most people did a few years ago....voted for a black man and since then, its you white macadamian nuts that have played the woe is me I want my country back race fuckin card..so don't be surprised if your bias happen to rub off on others.....own it!!

At the end of the day, pennies are still a form of money, so if the powers that be don't like how people take care of their debts, oh well that is just too bad for the powers that be. :D :D :D

God bless you and that man always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Point was MORON that you whined that your RACE had something to do with the fact you had to use a card but that would be the STATE making that rule not YOUR RACE.

WTF are you ranting about? I didn't bring up the credit card based on race...I was simply showing how one must pay the DMV with certain provision. I played the ie Race Card.....to show that nigga's can't do shit like that and anyone allowing someone to come in and just dump the price of a speeding ticket in pennies and just leave......get the fuck outta here if that was true.

WTF are you ranting about? I didn't bring up the credit card based on race...I was simply showing how one must pay the DMV with certain provision. I played the ie Race Card.....to show that nigga's can't do shit like that and anyone allowing someone to come in and just dump the price of a speeding ticket in pennies and just leave......get the fuck outta here if that was true.
Why don't you try it then. I doubt they will do anything different unless you are a complete ass to them like you are here...how about you call them racist! Take your whining elsewhere jeez...don't get mad at us because your welfare check is in your work boots and you can't find it.

I didn't just wake up one morning and decide to base my attitude on race....I did what most people did a few years ago....voted for a black man and since then, its you white macadamian nuts that have played the woe is me I want my country back race fuckin card..so don't be surprised if your bias happen to rub off on others.....own it!!

Obama is as white as a he is black.

Sorry, but you'll need to come up with a better excuse for why you are such a "victim".

Forum List

Back