Pissed off citizen pays his "speeding" ticket in the greatest way EVER!

^ what a racist asshole.

I don't know but I've been told....licey white people have gray ass ho's!!

Ha ha! That's great! Instead of have a magnificent stolen wheel cover collection, you could have been a poet! Or maybe a in another life, you were a great Egyptian pharaoh! The great pharaoh Mofugga!, and his stolen chariot wheel cover collection.

Or maybe you coulda been a contendah!

Or or I could have been a white man that showed compassion for people of color, now that's a novel idea, eh?

Sure he did...listen, if the DMV allowed that white clown to pay based on his words, than again we're showing the country how white privilege cards work.....in my state, they only take certain credit cards, so you have to pay with cash...so if this white fuck head got away like dat...than we all should rest our case and call it like it is...white people do have priviege in this fuckin country as if we didn't know already.
Then that would be your STATES problem not a RACE problem. I have paid tickets in South Carolina,Georgia,Alabama,West Va and North Carolina and soon a seat belt one in Tennessee and SOME took cash and SOME took money orders.

So what's you point, Jethro? duh!!!!
Point was MORON that you whined that your RACE had something to do with the fact you had to use a card but that would be the STATE making that rule not YOUR RACE.

WTF are you ranting about? I didn't bring up the credit card based on race...I was simply showing how one must pay the DMV with certain provision. I played the ie Race Card.....to show that nigga's can't do shit like that and anyone allowing someone to come in and just dump the price of a speeding ticket in pennies and just leave......get the fuck outta here if that was true.
Why don't you try it then. I doubt they will do anything different unless you are a complete ass to them like you are here...how about you call them racist! Take your whining elsewhere jeez...don't get mad at us because your welfare check is in your work boots and you can't find it.

Everybody gotta be on welfare...do you nut sacks ever deviate from the bullshit 70's? You nuts talk more about welfare than you do lice combs and bug cream....a subject I have no doubt is very familiar around the dinner table.....if not dinner....yuk!!

Poor dumb Tiger sees "racism" in everything! What a sad way to live your life....

I didn't just wake up one morning and decide to base my attitude on race....I did what most people did a few years ago....voted for a black man and since then, its you white macadamian nuts that have played the woe is me I want my country back race fuckin card..so don't be surprised if your bias happen to rub off on others.....own it!!

Obama is as white as a he is black.

Sorry, but you'll need to come up with a better excuse for why you are such a "victim".

Who you tryin to convince, me or your people? LOLOLOLOLO Obama half white...LOLOLOLOLOLOL. If that's the case, than I've yet to see you white fucks go after that side....just sayin. Cause all we've seen is the dark side getting beat down.

Then that would be your STATES problem not a RACE problem. I have paid tickets in South Carolina,Georgia,Alabama,West Va and North Carolina and soon a seat belt one in Tennessee and SOME took cash and SOME took money orders.

So what's you point, Jethro? duh!!!!
Point was MORON that you whined that your RACE had something to do with the fact you had to use a card but that would be the STATE making that rule not YOUR RACE.

WTF are you ranting about? I didn't bring up the credit card based on race...I was simply showing how one must pay the DMV with certain provision. I played the ie Race Card.....to show that nigga's can't do shit like that and anyone allowing someone to come in and just dump the price of a speeding ticket in pennies and just leave......get the fuck outta here if that was true.
Why don't you try it then. I doubt they will do anything different unless you are a complete ass to them like you are here...how about you call them racist! Take your whining elsewhere jeez...don't get mad at us because your welfare check is in your work boots and you can't find it.

Everybody gotta be on welfare...do you nut sacks ever deviate from the bullshit 70's? You nuts talk more about welfare than you do lice combs and bug cream....a subject I have no doubt is very familiar around the dinner table.....if not dinner....yuk!!

1 out of every 3 1/2 of your kind is on food stamps. That's a fact. That mean when you eat dinner, 1 in every 3 1/2 is being fed because a white person was forced to pay for it.

The average speeding ticket is $150. This guy must have been driving reckless. 22,000 pennies is over 100 pounds. Is he going to pay for his hernia operation with pennies?

Explain, in detail and with links to sources, EXACTLY what research you did to find what the "average speeding ticket" costs. Be specific.

Simple fix for the future: "CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR DEBIT CARD ONLY-NO CASH ACCEPTED."

Poor dumb Tiger sees "racism" in everything! What a sad way to live your life....

I didn't just wake up one morning and decide to base my attitude on race....I did what most people did a few years ago....voted for a black man and since then, its you white macadamian nuts that have played the woe is me I want my country back race fuckin card..so don't be surprised if your bias happen to rub off on others.....own it!!

Seriously. Do you think Obama has done a good job? I'll tell you why I voted against him. Not because he was black, but because he was a chicago democrat. The cream of the corrupt.

Only a white guy can do shit like dat....if that was a black person, that white bitch would be on the phone telling 9/11 black guy threatened to kill her with a bunch of pennies.

Are you assuming that a black person would be smart enough to do something like that?

That crazy mf' was smart? At the end of the fuckin day, I know and you know that fool spent half his day, counting fuckin pennies along with the white bitch...so who's the fool here? Yeah, it makes for good protest, but counting 22,000 pennies with half the shit on the floor, whats the fuckin point?

Just another example of white nuts who get pissed and do stupid shit, like nominating Trump, voting for NAFTA that wiped out all your middle class jobs, voting for Bush that whipped out your savings until Obama came along to stablize the market, I mean everything you fuck nuts do when your pissed, like segregating nigga's from white whores, ALL THIS SHIT BACK FIRES IN YOUR PALE PINK FUCKED UP FACES!!

I bet that fool spent half his morning counting pennies...stupid mf'
You do realize there are cheap machines that will count coins and even roll them?

I watched the moron's video. He is nothing more than a petulant child from generation "I'm entitled, everyone gets a trophy" who didn't get his way and had a temper tantrum, they wouldn't change the law for him, so he sure showed them! He should have dropped to the floor and started kicking his legs and swinging his arms.

He was a douchebag to the clerk who is just doing her job and nothing to do with his breaking the law and getting convicted.

It's a shame they don't suspend a license for being a jerk.

Here's to hoping he never learns that in Texas, it's usually around 10mph over that they start to ticket...

Fucking jerk.

It seems to me that the person gathering up all those pennies goes through a whole hell of a lot more time and trouble than the one that accepts them. I'm reminded of the expression, cutting off your nose to spite your face.

he had a jury trial for a speeding ticket......what a wanker

I work in a government office. We charge (a) for background checks as part of the employment process and (b) for replacement ID badges if the EE lost their's (they can get a replacement free if it is damaged and they bring us the pieces). Payment is made in one of the following ways (a) payroll deduction by completing a form, (b) money order (applicants), or (c) personal check (employees only). We are not setup for, not do we accept cash for these transactions.

In the above situation with the Court Clerk, I think the Court Supervisor should have called and conveyed the following message - with all do respect and politely.

"Mr. Sanders, this is Mr. Jones, Supervisor of the Court Clerks office. We have collected the trash and coins for storage and you can pick them up during normal business hours. In addition I will send you a certified letter concerning this matter. We will store this property of yours for 5 business days after the letter is sent, after that we will turn the bags over to the police department for their lost and found department to handle and for disposal. I believe that after a certain amount of time the police donate items to charity or auction it off.

You came by today and deposited an unknown number of coins and trash at the Clerks payment window today and then it appeared you had to suddenly leave. (The Court Clerk could not hear you once you began walking away.) We cannot accept the coins at this time for your outstanding bill as we need to count any payment in front of you and issue you a receipt for funds received since the transaction was not conducted via an electronic means (online bill pay or credit card) which inherently includes a receipt of transaction.

If you still wish to pay in coins, that is possible but the following process must be followed. You must remain at the window the entire time the coins are being counted. We normally only have a small amount of change handy, so we do not have a coin counting machine. That means the coins will be counted by hand while you are present. If you decide to leave at any time we can issue you a partial receipt for the coins already counted, but you must take any uncounted coins with you until you return. No payment can be applied to your outstanding debt until it is paid in full, the partial receipt and our holding partially counted coins is extended to your as a courtesy so that you don't have to start over when you return. Once coins have been counted which equal the amount owed you will be issued a receipt noting that the traffic violation costs have been paid in full.

At this time your traffic and court bill is still outstanding.

If other customers come to the window to complete payment transactions we will not interrupt your counting as providing complete service to our customers is very important to us. The Clerk at the window will simply have to inform them that your transaction may take a few hours while the coins your are paying with are counted. They are welcome to wait or return at a later time while the clerk is busy counting your coins. The clerk will then return to working with you attempting to provide the high levels of customer service on which we pride ourselves.​

>>>>

Last edited:
Great idea. Watch for a law prohibiting paying fines with coins now.

There was a federal law that says pennies are not legal tender for transactions over 25 cents, but I think it was repealed.

I believe the person who paid with all pennies is most likely a fool and is not honest. If he has a penchant for speeding, there are probably numerous times he was guilty of that law and never got caught. He should have just paid the fine with a check and considered himself lucky he wasn't caught every time he exceeded the speed posted.

I've been known to have a lead foot, and stopped several times for speeding. Most of the times I received a warning, but when I had to face the music and pay, I did like a citizen should.

in return i would have had the guy count them out right there at the counter

--LOL
He got them from a bank so he knew it was all there AND there was a receipt stating what was there FROM the bank.

Since it is on video, I would send him a fine for littering. There was clearly paper in the pile of coins.

"Littering is knowingly depositing in any manner litter on any public or private property or in any public or private waters, without permission to do so."
Lol then he would just pay it in pennies. Obviously they realized that.
he had a jury trial for a speeding ticket......what a wanker
I had one for a seatbelt ticket. They wanted to waste my time pulling me over to harass me about the roads I pay for in a vehicle I paid for then fuck em I am gonna waste their damn time.

and how did that work out for ya? wasting everyone's time like that? o hell you are in kingsport? never noticed that before.....i am just over the state line in elk park

Forum List

Back