Pit buls again

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a few others I'd put on that list too...Rottweilers and Rhodesian Ridgebacks and Chows....all known for continuing attacks until their victim is helpless. I've been attacked by all three breeds...luckily I escaped injury but it hardened my tolerance for the cowards who own these breeds....they are intended to intimidate those who the owner can't...that's chickenshit.

My ridgebacks has never attacked anyone, though they have killed a few feral hogs, dogs and coyotes.
Stop lying convict. You already admitted you shoot feral dogs for fun.
What do YOU do when confronted with feral dogs?
I dont shoot them for fun.

The question is what do you do, not what you don't do.

Fucking retard can't answer a simple question!
I dont answer retarded questions with direct answers. I make people as me a specific question.

My ridgebacks has never attacked anyone, though they have killed a few feral hogs, dogs and coyotes.

I dont answer retarded questions with direct answers. I make people as me a specific question.

It was a specific question.

What do you do when confronted with feral dogs.

That's pretty damn specific and direct.

But go ahead and dodge the question like the coward you are.

It was a specifically retarded question. Confronted where? What are the circumstances? Am I on the ground or in a vehicle?

The owner of those dogs is to blame for not having them safely contained.

I'm sure he doesn't let his dogs run loose Mine sure don't and I don't have a pit bull.

The owner should be brought up on charges. His dogs. His responsibility.
Too late, the damage is done

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

It was a specifically retarded question. Confronted where? What are the circumstances? Am I on the ground or in a vehicle?

Typical cowardly response.

You are the one that shoots stray dogs for fun. That would make you the coward.

Only when they threaten my livestock. Only idiots believe that protecting one's property is cowardice.

Only when they threaten my livestock. Only idiots believe that protecting one's property is cowardice.
Dont lie about it convict. You said you shot them for fun. It was only later you added that it was to protect your livestock which everyone knows was a lie. If it was just for your livestock it would not have been fun. It would just have been something you had to do. Your choice of words tell on you.

Dont lie about it convict. You said you shot them for fun. It was only later you added that it was to protect your livestock which everyone knows was a lie. If it was just for your livestock it would not have been fun. It would just have been something you had to do. Your choice of words tell on you.

I never said I shot dogs for the fun of it.

Yes you did.

Yes you did.

Prove it.

Yes you did.

Prove it.
Why?

Yes you did.

Prove it.
Why?

Because you can't.

Yes you did.

Prove it.
Why?

Because you can't.
I cant what?

You can't prove your claim.

All you can do is exactly what your doing now, which is behaving like a child.

Carry on with your childishness.
I can. You said you like shooting stray dogs. When confronted you changed it to "well they were attacking my sheep."

I can. You said you like shooting stray dogs. When confronted you changed it to "well they were attacking my sheep."

You are a liar. I have never said I liked shooting stray dogs and I have never owned sheep in my life.

Thanks for proving once again that you are nothing but a liar.

You are a liar. I have never said I liked shooting stray dogs and I have never owned sheep in my life.

Thanks for proving once again that you are nothing but a liar.
Yes you did say you liked shooting stray dogs. You bragged about it. Sheep, steer whichever one you owned makes no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back