Pit buls again

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a few others I'd put on that list too...Rottweilers and Rhodesian Ridgebacks and Chows....all known for continuing attacks until their victim is helpless. I've been attacked by all three breeds...luckily I escaped injury but it hardened my tolerance for the cowards who own these breeds....they are intended to intimidate those who the owner can't...that's chickenshit.
Pits have been around for a long time but these attacks are fairly recent. Something changed, was it the breed? Or the dipshits that want them for the wrong reason?

Also: to reporters (half of whom I suspect could barely tell a bulldog from a poodle), ANY dog that attacks someone is automatically a "pit bull", regardless of actual breed!

My ridgebacks has never attacked anyone, though they have killed a few feral hogs, dogs and coyotes.

Yeah well, any dog that can kill a feral hog would go through a hiker or hitchhiker in a matter of seconds.....if that happens I have no sympathy if you're charged with murder.

It'll never happen. I have posted signs, beware of dog signs, no trespassing signs not to mention the hundreds of purple painted fence posts that surround my property. Anyone dies from my dogs it's all on them.

purple painted fence posts?
huh_zps297f809f.png
Yeah....gotta love it!

The owner of those dogs is to blame for not having them safely contained.

I'm sure he doesn't let his dogs run loose Mine sure don't and I don't have a pit bull.

The owner should be brought up on charges. His dogs. His responsibility.

Negligent homicide at least.
Yep, that is totally fair. Im sick of these fucking pitbull attacks. They aren't meant to be domesticated, much like gorillas, tigers and bears. That breed should be outlawed immediately.

There's a few others I'd put on that list too...Rottweilers and Rhodesian Ridgebacks and Chows....all known for continuing attacks until their victim is helpless. I've been attacked by all three breeds...luckily I escaped injury but it hardened my tolerance for the cowards who own these breeds....they are intended to intimidate those who the owner can't...that's chickenshit.

My ridgebacks has never attacked anyone, though they have killed a few feral hogs, dogs and coyotes.
Stop lying convict. You already admitted you shoot feral dogs for fun.

You will never find out since you are nothing but talk. So much the better for you.

You don't know me so don't assume you do.

You're not complicated, Lonelystar_Illogic.

See? You don't know me at all.

Go play with your 'action figures,' poseur.

You're staying true to form, nothing but snide remarks and insults with no coherent argument to be made.

At least we can all see who the resident troll is.

I'm sure he doesn't let his dogs run loose Mine sure don't and I don't have a pit bull.

Yep, that is totally fair. Im sick of these fucking pitbull attacks. They aren't meant to be domesticated, much like gorillas, tigers and bears. That breed should be outlawed immediately.

Yes I have shot dogs out of necessity, not for fun. My ridgebacks killed a few too and whether they had fun or not doesn't really matter. What matters is there are less wild dogs maiming and killing my livestock.

It was quite awhile ago, but this mauling caused a lot of concern in this area of the country.

15 years to life in S.F. dog maul death - SFGate

Oh, here is a recent conviction too.

Dog owner sentenced to prison in fatal mauling California San Francisco San Francisco Examiner

It's sad but they were trained to be weapons, not pets. Maybe an IQ test for the owner should be required?
Monster owners create monster dogs.

Easy to blame the pit bull; much harder to blame the thugs that own most of them.

What do YOU do when confronted with feral dogs?

I dont shoot them for fun.

I dont shoot them for fun.

The question is what do you do, not what you don't do.

Fucking retard can't answer a simple question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back