Pit buls again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't prove your claim.

All you can do is exactly what your doing now, which is behaving like a child.

Carry on with your childishness.
I can. You said you like shooting stray dogs. When confronted you changed it to "well they were attacking my sheep."

You are a liar. I have never said I liked shooting stray dogs and I have never owned sheep in my life.

Thanks for proving once again that you are nothing but a liar.
Yes you did say you liked shooting stray dogs. You bragged about it. Sheep, steer whichever one you owned makes no difference.

Nope I never said that.

Exactly what?

I can. You said you like shooting stray dogs. When confronted you changed it to "well they were attacking my sheep."

You are a liar. I have never said I liked shooting stray dogs and I have never owned sheep in my life.

Yes you did say you liked shooting stray dogs. You bragged about it. Sheep, steer whichever one you owned makes no difference.

Nope I never said that.
Yep. You did say that.

Nope I never said that.
Yep. You did say that.

Well you've proven yourself to be a total liar so nothing you say can be trusted.

Go ahead and respond with yet another lie. You know you want to.

Nope I never said that.
Yep. You did say that.

Well you've proven yourself to be a total liar so nothing you say can be trusted.

You want me to tell a lie? OK.

You are the epitome of human potential.

How that? :laugh:

You are the one that shoots stray dogs for fun. That would make you the coward.

Only when they threaten my livestock. Only idiots believe that protecting one's property is cowardice.
Dont lie about it convict. You said you shot them for fun. It was only later you added that it was to protect your livestock which everyone knows was a lie. If it was just for your livestock it would not have been fun. It would just have been something you had to do. Your choice of words tell on you.

I never said I shot dogs for the fun of it.
Yes you did.

Prove it.

All you need to know about this punk is that he's an ugly little white boy fag who snitches to the mods when you bitch slap him. EOT

Only when they threaten my livestock. Only idiots believe that protecting one's property is cowardice.
Dont lie about it convict. You said you shot them for fun. It was only later you added that it was to protect your livestock which everyone knows was a lie. If it was just for your livestock it would not have been fun. It would just have been something you had to do. Your choice of words tell on you.

Yes you did.

Prove it.

All you need to know about this punk is that he's an ugly little white boy fag who snitches to the mods when you bitch slap him. EOT
Your not helping him. You already got caught with a duplicate account. Both of you are liars. Are you a convict as well?

Nope I never said that.
Yep. You did say that.

Yes you did.

Prove it.

Your not helping him. You already got caught with a duplicate account. Both of you are liars. Are you a convict as well?

You are the liar.

Nothing you have said concerning my shooting of feral dogs was true.

No, I wouldn't. If you want to make irresponsible decisions, that's on you. I wouldn't forcibly "swap" anyone's dogs, but you can give the Rambo bit a rest. It makes you sound exactly like the kind of person who gets a penis enlarger - I mean pitbull - and shouldn't.
I don't have a pit and don't need an enlarger. Owning a pit isn't irresponsible and you need to follow your own advice.

The problem is every pitbull owner is responsible until their dogs attack and kill someone, then they get in court and blame everyone else.

Nope I never said that.
Yep. You did say that.

Yes you did.

Prove it.

You are the liar.

Sorry liar. You said you shot stray dogs for target practice.

Nope I never said that.
Yep. You did say that.

You are the liar.

No I never said that either. Once again you resort to lying.

Yep. You did say that.

Prove it.

You are the liar.

Yes you did say that. Once again you lie. Its what you convicts do best.

People, if you don't like pits, don't have them.

Education is the way you get around this. Because the same people who are stupid with pits will just be stupid with some other potentially dangerous dog if you outlaw pitbulls.

Our pit is the best behaved, sweetest and most trustworthy dog I have ever have (save one named Duchess, who was a hound/shepherd mutt). Do I leave him in a room with infants? No I do not, because I'm not a retard. If I did and he killed one, would it be blamed on his breed? Yup, even though ANY big dog left alone with infants is a danger.

The point is...educate the stupid people. Cesar Millan has it right.

You are the liar.

No I never said that.

A convict is a person who is incarcerated dumbass, I'm just as free as you are and probably have a cleaner record than you do.

You are the liar.

No I never said that.

A convict is a person who is incarcerated dumbass, I'm just as free as you are and probably have a cleaner record than you do.
Yes you did you lying convict.

You are the liar.

No I never said that.

Yes you did you lying convict.

No I didn't and since you can't prove that I did, it makes you look like a tool and the liar that you are..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back