Liberal educators are breaking the law in Oklahoma

lol - only if they try to change your gender. :p

No, it's softer than that. Thankfully OK doesn't go in much for the CRT. (Which is kinda interesting, we live on the Trail of Tears just a few miles from the biggest reservation in the US, they don't go for it either).
It's a nation, not a reservation.

It takes more than 3 days, don't it?

I shouldn't make light of it, it's serious stuff.

Trumpy is a funny guy though. :p
it would take longer than 3 days to teach any teen age boy i ever met to "groom" his own hair.

i don't think it's serious? maybe trump meant that as humor?

anyway, i'd have called out missing persons the minute he was late the FIRST day?

You can home school your child in Oklahoma, the rules are pretty lax. You just have to make sure your kid studies for 180 days out of the year. There are guidelines and standards but nowhere does it say you can't teach the Bible.

Also Bible History is already an elective in many high schools. It falls under the umbrella of "social studies" which is a broad topic, it includes things like basic psychology and even Prager U is on the official resource list. Our kids did "college prep" which is pretty traditional, it focuses on American and European history ("western civilization") and stuff like that, but my daughter almost talked me into letting her take art history till I found out it was a do-nothing class for seniors then I told her to wait till she got to college. :p
Still, making sure a teacher is Christian before they are hired would be a good idea, don't you agree?

“that dozens of superintendents are blowing off a Walters directive announced this past summer that "all Oklahoma schools are required to incorporate the Bible, which includes the Ten Commandments, as an instructional support into the curriculum across specified grade levels, e.g., grades 5 through 12.””

What is it about “thou shall not kill” that lib educators do not understand?

"Miss Landers, what does it mean to covet they neighbors wife"?

And they're being blatant about it. No wonder the other side is considered the Law and Order party. This makes it easy for the people of Oklahoma to decide who to vote for on election day.

---Oklahoma school officials revolt over MAGA superintendent's new Bible mandate---

No law is being broken. There is no law to allow the teaching of the Bible in class, but there are laws making it illegal to do so.

These educators are FOLLOWING the law, by refusing to teach the Bible in a public school.

“that dozens of superintendents are blowing off a Walters directive announced this past summer that "all Oklahoma schools are required to incorporate the Bible, which includes the Ten Commandments, as an instructional support into the curriculum across specified grade levels, e.g., grades 5 through 12.””

What is it about “thou shall not kill” that lib educators do not understand?

What is it about the "separation of church and state" that right wingers to not understand????

Forum List

Back