Questions for Kamara supporters

Why is it our responsibility to provide jobs and security for the entire world at our expense? those countries are receiving billions from us in foreign aid, why are we doing that while taking all their criminals and putting them on welfare, free medical, and SS?

wtf? We are not talking about responsibilities, we are talking about reasons more people were trying to get into the country.

Did you know that an attack of involuntary laughter is a symptom signaling mental disorders, lesions of the central nervous system?
GWKX_f2XkAAGQcw

PutinVision tools sure love the Kamala laugh story.

Just speaks to how little you have on her.

wtf? We are not talking about responsibilities, we are talking about reasons more people were trying to get into the country.
Would they be trying to get in if our immigration laws were enforced? The real question is why are the democrats against enforcing our immigration laws? I think I know, do you?

Would they be trying to get in if our immigration laws were enforced? The real question is why are the democrats against enforcing our immigration laws? I think I know, do you?

Just more Red Herrings.

Border enforcement during Biden's term was just about the same as it was during Trump presidency.

There was a meaningful bi-partisan border reform bill that Biden commited to signing last winter. That bill would increase border enforcement, but Trump killed it because he obviously cares about the border enforcement a lot less than electioneering, a lot less than his ass staying out of jail.

If YOU rightwingers cared about the border then you would hold him accountable. But you don't, because again, it's just means to politico ends.

The border is real and controlled, even if not hermetically sealed.

I don't know what the fuck you have in your ignorant head when you say "virtually open" but it's no more open than it was in 2019.
Stop trying to gaslight us.

_125700319_optimised-us_migrants-nc.png

We all know you are lying.

Your tax dollars:

Forum List

Back