Planet has warmed and cooled for eons
Most of it is water
Most of land is non industrialized
Mother Nature injects dust and moisture particulates that dwarfs
Mans additions, something like 4 seats in a 40,000seat stadium
If it's four seats of anthrax that's a problem
Four seats of beach sand, not so much
Mostly GW is feel bad about your accomplishments Americans
Barry was a big guilt tripper,shame based attempts at behavior modification is the core of liberal politics-consider that as rejected

Last edited:
You know that the EPA has already declared naturally occurring dust a man made pollutant.

Pittsburgh Mayor says they will continue to follow the climate agreement.

"As the Mayor of Pittsburgh, I can assure you that we will follow the guidelines of the Paris Agreement for our people, our economy & future." -- Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto.

"As the Mayor of Pittsburgh, I can assure you that we will follow the guidelines of the Paris Agreement for our people, our economy & future." -- Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto.
this is a falsified quote

this is a falsified quote

But it's not go. Go look at Bill's Twitter, it's right there man.

Great, he and governor moonbeam and send in those billions.

lol.......some just have the political IQ of a small soap dish.

Yep......so let me get this straight? Pitt mayor is going to impose a $10 surcharge for anybody taking a car into the city of Pittsburg!! OK......that should work well politically for that mayor! Almost every progressive on this message board never got the memo that words actually don't mean shit........:gay:

Trumps numbers just dropped like a rock.

Political IQ of a soap dish, most deniers have, especially Skook. Most Americans haven't fallen for denier lies.

Forum List

Back