Place your bets here:

Is the bomber a Leftist trying to help Dems in the midterm elections, or a rightwinger?

• Leftist

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Rightwinger

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
I have no idea.

What I do know is that if he turns out to be a righty, it will be front page news at least until the midterm, and the press will blame Trump.

If he turns out to be a lefty, it will turn very quickly into yesterday's news.

...........after the press tries to pin it on Trump.
HE IS A 56 YEAR old right winger...Lets hope he gets 56 years Gaol/Jail,just sayin

I think he's a guy with mental issues who was triggered by the democrats violence and hate.
We saw something similar when the Bernie supporter attacked republicans at a ball game.
Did Bernie encourage violence towards Republicans? Did he offer to pay their fines if they`re arrested for violent acts? In any case the republicans didn`t mind getting shot or they would oppose giving guns to crazy people. They`re still in the pocket of Nation`s Real Assholes.
It comes from demonizing Republicans and non stop bashing, fake news, lies and fear mongering by Democrats and their lackeys in the media, and if you can't see it, you are a coolaid drinking Leftard.
Wrong again Rouds...he is just another Trumpard Nut

I have no idea.

What I do know is that if he turns out to be a righty, it will be front page news at least until the midterm, and the press will blame Trump.

HE IS A 56 YEAR old right winger...Lets hope he gets 56 Gaol/Jail,just sayin
Wrong, he was never into politics, until very recently. He's a mentally ill, lost nut-job with the mind of a 14 year old that comes from a Democratic family:

I have no idea.

Wrong, he was never into politics, until very recently. He's a mentally ill, lost nut-job with the mind of a 14 year old that comes from a Democratic family:

well he sure is now,how come Rouds all these Trumpites are ex-Democrates?(doubt that) moreover have a mental illness,is it because they emulate their leader one Donald Trump...steve

I have no idea.

well he sure is now,how come Rouds all these Trumpites are ex-Democrates?(doubt that) moreover have a mental illness,is it because they emulate their leader one Donald Trump...steve

Actually this incident is very isolated. The Left has cornered the market on nutjobs, it appears.

Forum List

Back