Place your bets here:

Is the bomber a Leftist trying to help Dems in the midterm elections, or a rightwinger?

• Leftist

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Rightwinger

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
The left is to stupid to even realize why they pulled infowars off social media , it's all out in the open false flag warnings and yet the crowd of stupidity are just to, to stupid to piece together all of this taking place RIGHT BEFORE MID TERM ELECTIONS THE BEST PART IT'S ALL THE FK OUT IN PLAIN VIEW ..

that's how fkn retarded you Trump hating assholes are bhahahaha.

Should they be blaming "crooked Hillary" or the Kenyan Muslim? The GOP took a major kick in the teeth today.

The GOP was not involved in this. It was a lone man acting upon his own inner demons.

It is only you hyper partisans who WANT it to reflect on those you hate who are making it so.

upload_2018-10-26_12-21-44.png

Millie Weaver on Twitter

Yea hthis is how twisted idiots get started.

They say white, but he's not but Elizaeth warrne is bahahah

Several Pictures are better than the opinions of others:

DqcdGMEWsAICOPq.jpg

Enlarge these windows and see who are put into cross hairs.

Holy shit, a worshipper. I saved it, wherever any RWNJ says something to me, I'll pull this out, I should use it as my signature. Hate begets hate. How many more of you are out there??

Did you denounce the softball shooter or ricin letter sender?
Why no you didn't

You have zero cred

Nothing at all like this loon. A Trump worshipper.

View attachment 224963

Millie Weaver on Twitter

Yea hthis is how twisted idiots get started.

They say white, but he's not but Elizaeth warrne is bahahah
He's south pacific.

You will be interested in this. He lived in his van. It changed and got a new paint job and stickers. Older google earth images and recent google earth images of the parking lot where he lived in his van.

Now Billy Corben (extreme liberal) on twitter claims his partner co-producer is a neighbor to this poor guy (they apparently are the ones who notified FBI). "The Shoppes at the Waterways in Aventura, Florida", (address 3570 Waterways Blvd.)

On another twitter account I located are the older google earth photos of before and after of the van (if you have the google earth you can look at older and newer shots). There is one prior to the new paint job and new stickers in the parking lot there at address stated and one after with all those pretty stickers on it. If you have higher bandwith and google earth you can get these before and after pics for yourself. In another note an LLC just spent about twenty grand on stickers and such and that is being investigated too. There are more images out there if anyone takes the tie to look. It does show without a whole lot of doubt that the van was painted and stickers put on it to stage an event.
Bomber van 2016-2018.PNG

Poor soul in this mess being slandered as a white supremacist to gain sympathy for the liberal agenda.

bomber for fake news.PNG

I think he's a guy with mental issues who was triggered by the democrats violence and hate.
We saw something similar when the Bernie supporter attacked republicans at a ball game.

DqcdGMEWsAICOPq.jpg

Holy shit, a worshipper. I saved it, wherever any RWNJ says something to me, I'll pull this out, I should use it as my signature. Hate begets hate. How many more of you are out there??

Why no you didn't

You have zero cred

Uhm somebody actually got hurt at the softball game you insufferable dumb ass

I'll go with Marginalized Fringe Nutjob. Could be LW or RW, but likely the latter - not that the ideology matters. He's crazy.

DqcdGMEWsAICOPq.jpg

Why no you didn't

You have zero cred

Yes one trumper got shot. People get shot everyday, people do not get bombs mailed to them everyday and only high level Democrats. Trump loves it, the more attention he gets the better.

DqcdGMEWsAICOPq.jpg

Why no you didn't

You have zero cred

and people almost got bombed, but hey it was only democrats.

I think I've done my money; a rare creature; a Trump supporting nutjob who took libtard insults and calls for social intimidation personally. Damn him; 58 YEARS!!!

Greg

DqcdGMEWsAICOPq.jpg

Why no you didn't

You have zero cred

Let's see almost (oh wait, no detonators so no almost)vs actually getting shot...are you seriously this fucking stupid?

DqcdGMEWsAICOPq.jpg

Why no you didn't

You have zero cred

Almost? How? They weren't LIVE!!! Not even sure they had explosive grade gunpowder in them. Get the FACTS, Penny. As nasty as it was seems more pathetic than dangerous. I'm more concerned about copycats.

I'll go with Marginalized Fringe Nutjob. Could be LW or RW, but likely the latter - not that the ideology matters. He's crazy.

No he is a trumper , a right wing nut, that is all.

As I do not believe in guilt by association, I don't care. He's a lone nutjob - not part of any organized violence like that performed by the Left.

DqcdGMEWsAICOPq.jpg

Why no you didn't

You have zero cred

and 13 people almost got bombed you dumbass. Trump caused this lunatic.

Forum List

Back