Place your bets here:

Is the bomber a Leftist trying to help Dems in the midterm elections, or a rightwinger?

• Leftist

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Rightwinger

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
RIGHTWINGER

Cesar Sayoc identified as pipe bomb suspect

DNA evidence played a role in the arrest of Cesar Sayoc, Jr., 56, the officials said.

Sayoc's white van, which had pictures of Trump and the presidential seal plastered to the windows, was seized by the FBI and hauled off to a secure facility.

The suspect is a registered Republican, according to records.

So, this indicates that POTUS Trump sent the goddamn fvcking bombs, IMFO.

Trump sent them? Oh boy

Ask: Who benefits? Only libs who desperately need votes since their "blue wave" looks more and more like blue drop. A pretty darn dirty and stinky drop though.

Cui bono? , literally "to whom is it a benefit?", is a Latin phrase about identifying crime suspects. It expresses the utilitarian view that crimes usually benefit their perpetrators

Cui bono - Wikipedia
Crazy people do crazy stuff and arent that concerned with who benefits. Welcome to the human condition.

Several Pictures are better than the opinions of others:

DqcdGMEWsAICOPq.jpg

Enlarge these windows and see who are put into cross hairs.

The Trump stickers are a come to Jesus moment for me. I now #walkaway from the GOP. I will now only vote Dem because they are the sane party. You won’t find them shooting up Congressmen, physically assaulting Congressmen at their homes, sending Ricen in the mail, or sponsoring riots in the streets.

RIGHTWINGER

DNA evidence played a role in the arrest of Cesar Sayoc, Jr., 56, the officials said.

Sayoc's white van, which had pictures of Trump and the presidential seal plastered to the windows, was seized by the FBI and hauled off to a secure facility.

Trump sent them? Oh boy

Looks like Mueller needs to expand his investigation

These are the Deplorables that HIllary warned us about

Blind followers of the hate coming from Trump

.>

I don't give a God Damn if he's leftwing or rightwing in a cheap attempt to score political points.

He's a criminal and sending bombs (even if it's explosive material without a trigger) to spread fear and terror is unAmerican.

.>>>>

.>

I don't give a God Damn if he's leftwing or rightwing in a cheap attempt to score political points.

He's a criminal and sending bombs (even if it's explosive material without a trigger) to spread fear and terror is unAmerican.

.>>>>

Yet, he is a right wing nut. He takes after Trump, full of hatred.

RIGHTWINGER

Trump sent them? Oh boy

Looks like Mueller needs to expand his investigation

He'd find the same thing he already has..nuthin

DqcdGMEWsAICOPq.jpg

Holy shit, a worshipper. I saved it, wherever any RWNJ says something to me, I'll pull this out, I should use it as my signature. Hate begets hate. How many more of you are out there??

DqcdGMEWsAICOPq.jpg

Holy shit, a worshipper. I saved it, wherever any RWNJ says something to me, I'll pull this out, I should use it as my signature. Hate begets hate. How many more of you are out there??

Did you denounce the softball shooter or ricin letter sender?
Why no you didn't

You have zero cred

A rightwing nutter sent the fake bombs and has been caught (let's hope he early voted)...glad no one was hurt.

Forum List

Back