PLANet 9 FROM OUTER SPACE!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Yeah, I tricked ya..this isn't about the movie that was so bad it became a classic.

800px-Plan_9_Alternative_poster.jpg

This is about the END of the world when it won't matter if the Donald, or the Bern, or the Beast is president....it won't matter if you owe taxes, had your junk cut off to become a woman, or recently played the knockout game. This is about it raining burning rocks the size of Mac trucks down on us!

A mysterious planet that wiped out life on Earth millions of years ago could do it again, according to a top space scientist.
And some believe the apocalyptic event could happen as early as this month. :ack-1:

Planet Nine — a new planet discovered at the edge of the solar system in January — has triggered comet showers that bomb the Earth’s surface, killing all life, says Daniel Whitmire, of the University of Louisiana

The astrophysicist says the planet has a 20,000-year orbit around the sun and, at its closest to us, it knocks asteroids and comets toward Earth.

Fossil evidence has suggested most life on Earth is mysteriously wiped out every 26 million to 27 million years.

Whitmire claims Planet Nine’s passage through a rock-laden area called the Kuiper Belt is responsible for the “extinction events.”

http://nypost.com/2016/04/06/newly-discovered-planet-could-destroy-earth-any-day-now/

Last edited:
Hmmm..............does anyone have any clue as to when this is going to happen? If so, please post the date so that I can plan to be in CO smoking my brains out as the meteors hit.

• Banned
Hmmm..............does anyone have any clue as to when this is going to happen? If so, please post the date so that I can plan to be in CO smoking my brains out as the meteors hit.

You got maybe a week or two, maybe less. :terror:

Getting stoned? :lmao:

Even though I do enjoy the mountains and fresh clean air, there is more to CO than just mountains and scenery.

They've also got great edibles.

If it is the end, oh I will be sitting naked while enjoying my last few moments...

Now if it does not happen I will be upset because once a week since I was born I have been told the world is ending, and I fear it will not happen on my watch!

If it is the end, oh I will be sitting naked while enjoying my last few moments...

Now if it does not happen I will be upset because once a week since I was born I have been told the world is ending, and I fear it will not happen on my watch!
I guess you have already stocked up on hand lotion?

I guess you have already stocked up on hand lotion?

I wrote I would be sitting naked and nothing about needing any motion lotion...

I doubt the world will end and even if the planet were hit by a comet the reality is humanity will most likely find a way to survive... I believe are resourceful enough and it would have to take the entire destruction of the planet to wipe us out...

I doubt the world will end and even if the planet were hit by a comet the reality is humanity will most likely find a way to survive... I believe are resourceful enough and it would have to take the entire destruction of the planet to wipe us out...

Cockroaches, scorpions, and the MOLE PEOPLE will be the only survivors...:uhh:

Cockroaches, scorpions, and the MOLE PEOPLE will be the only survivors...:uhh:

Hmmm, well I have been confused two of those three and not for a scorpion...

I do not believe the Earth will be destroyed in our lifetime, but hell I thought Romney was going to win in 2012, and have been a Cubs fan all my life, so I could be wrong and if so it was great knowing you...

Yeah, I tricked ya..this isn't about the movie that was so bad it became a classic.

800px-Plan_9_Alternative_poster.jpg

This is about the END of the world when it won't matter if the Donald, or the Bern, or the Beast is president....it won't matter if you owe taxes, had your junk cut off to become a woman, or recently played the knockout game. This is about it raining burning rocks the size of Mac trucks down on us!

A mysterious planet that wiped out life on Earth millions of years ago could do it again, according to a top space scientist.
And some believe the apocalyptic event could happen as early as this month. :ack-1:

Planet Nine — a new planet discovered at the edge of the solar system in January — has triggered comet showers that bomb the Earth’s surface, killing all life, says Daniel Whitmire, of the University of Louisiana

The astrophysicist says the planet has a 20,000-year orbit around the sun and, at its closest to us, it knocks asteroids and comets toward Earth.

Fossil evidence has suggested most life on Earth is mysteriously wiped out every 26 million to 27 million years.

Whitmire claims Planet Nine’s passage through a rock-laden area called the Kuiper Belt is responsible for the “extinction events.”

http://nypost.com/2016/04/06/newly-discovered-planet-could-destroy-earth-any-day-now/

There have been 5 major mass extinctions, 50-95% of species lost, and about 17-18 minor mass extinctions. This cycle may cause some of the minor ones.

There has never been an event that wiped out all life on Earth or we would be here.

This makes no sense. If the "planet" is at its closest to earth every 20,000 years what does that have to do with the extinction events that happen every 26-27 million years.

^ Flight time? (I'd think it'd be more than that but I haven't done the math cause I'm not worried enough about it.)

----

The theory is that "something" is disturbing the belts and launching missiles, but no one can really prove jack. Theories range from planets to, my personal favorite, that we're actually a binary star system but our twin sun is a brown dwarf we can't detect. (Or perhaps I should say "couldn't" detect, I believe we can now and have disproved the binary system theory... I should look it up after my shower.) Oh I forgot about the interaction from the edge of Alpha Centari - models say that we're going to collide eventually.

Last edited:
This makes no sense. If the "planet" is at its closest to earth every 20,000 years what does that have to do with the extinction events that happen every 26-27 million years.

Obviously it doesn't wipe us out every time around. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back