Planned Parenthood busted for falsely listing businesses as donors...Coca Cola and Ford say NO

ajlqI7A.png
Completely fake quote from Sanger. Never said it.

Prove it, without using some leftist website that lies!
It has been proven. You are simply a lying POS.

No, it hasn't since it is a FACT she spoke before the KKK! See how easy it is to prove you wrong! :ahole-1:
Here is the entire quote

“America . . . is like a garden in which the gardener pays no attention to the weeds. Our criminals are our weeds, and weeds breed fast and are intensely hardy. They must be eliminated. Stop permitting criminals and weaklings to reproduce. All over the country to-day we have enormous insane asylums and similar institutions where we nourish the unfit and criminal instead of exterminating them. Nature eliminates the weeds, but we turn them into parasites and allow them to reproduce.”-Burbank, quoted by Sanger in “Is Race Suicide Possible?” (1925)

Sounds like a right wing republican. And her reference to "race" is to the human race; not white or black.

And BLACKS weren't weeds in the 20's? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

No, it hasn't since it is a FACT she spoke before the KKK! See how easy it is to prove you wrong! :ahole-1:
The only place that fake quote can be found are right wing anti abortion sites. You produce one source for that quote or fuck off.

I don't have to, YOU are the fucktard that can't find proof that she didn't say EXACTLY THAT in front of the Democratic KKK that would surely embrace blacks!
Neither one of us can prove what we claim. There is no video; there are no contemporaneous accounts from witnesses there. But there are her writings that prove you a fucking liar.

Here is the entire quote

“America . . . is like a garden in which the gardener pays no attention to the weeds. Our criminals are our weeds, and weeds breed fast and are intensely hardy. They must be eliminated. Stop permitting criminals and weaklings to reproduce. All over the country to-day we have enormous insane asylums and similar institutions where we nourish the unfit and criminal instead of exterminating them. Nature eliminates the weeds, but we turn them into parasites and allow them to reproduce.”-Burbank, quoted by Sanger in “Is Race Suicide Possible?” (1925)

Sounds like a right wing republican. And her reference to "race" is to the human race; not white or black.

And BLACKS weren't weeds in the 20's? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
No. The reference was to poor people having more kids that they could care for.

The only place that fake quote can be found are right wing anti abortion sites. You produce one source for that quote or fuck off.

I don't have to, YOU are the fucktard that can't find proof that she didn't say EXACTLY THAT in front of the Democratic KKK that would surely embrace blacks!
Neither one of us can prove what we claim. There is no video; there are no contemporaneous accounts from witnesses there. But there are her writings that prove you a fucking liar.

As if someone wouldn't WRITE A BOOK that made her look saintly.... Have you read Saint Obuma's books yet?...Did you chuckle, as I did?

As if someone wouldn't WRITE A BOOK that made her look saintly.... Have you read Saint Obuma's books yet?...Did you chuckle, as I did?
Both of them. Who explained the multi syllabic words to you?

When are you going to identify your source, coward?

Who's lying here? Ford and Coca Cola? Or Planned Parenthood?
I'd say it's extremely likely that big multi national corporations like Ford would support the cause of abortion.

Come on, child, you can get madder than that, calling me a coward...I just know FAGERALS have it in you!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::asshole:

Come on, child, you can get madder than that, calling me a coward...I just know FAGERALS have it in you!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::asshole:
And yet, douche, you produce no source.

Forum List

Back