Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

What makes you think I wouldn't guide her? What makes you think I wouldn't advise her? I would do both - in allowing her to make the decision.

Children do NOT want to be told, "I'm sure you know what's best, honey. I'll support you in whatever decision you make." They want to be told, "Everything's going to be all right. I know just how to handle this and make it be okay. Here's the plan." You're their PARENT. That's your JOB. For thirteen years - in the case of the hypothetical girl this thread's about - you've been their source of comfort, knowledge, and wisdom. You're the person who knows how to make the bleeding stop, whose kisses make the pain go away, whose hugs can soothe upset stomachs, who knows how to make up with an angry best friend, who can explain long division . . . You're MOMMY.

The main reason children are afraid to tell their parents when they screw up is NOT because they're afraid of their parents going ballistic and beating them. It's because those two people, Mommy and Daddy, are the center of that child's life, the people from whom their entire self-image flows, the people whose love and good esteem they need most in the world, and they're terrified of having those people suddenly think they're less than wonderful. That's certainly how it was with me and my parents. But however much they dread that anger and disappointment, they also know that once they bite the bullet and tell, they're going to have the comfort and safety of knowing that now they aren't alone, having to depend only on their own knowledge and abilities, that they've brought in the big guns to handle it.

And you want to pat 'em on the back and tell 'em they're on their own, you're sure they'll do fine?

Would you prefer it if I were to force her to remain pregnant, even though she wanted a termination?

See, I call that child abuse.

See, I call it child abuse to expect a 13-year-old to take on adult responsibilities while you stand in the background, playing "best friend" and saying, "I'm sure you know what's good for you, and I support you". That's neglectful and cowardly.

And there's no "force" about it, so spare me the hyperbole. You're not holding a gun to the kid's head, or chaining her to her bedposts for nine months. You're her PARENT, and I am appalled by your naive belief that it's good parenting to defer the hard decisions off onto the child so you don't have to feel like the bad guy.

What would you do in that situation, Cecile? Tell the kid 'don't worry, mommies here, and she'll be sure you have that baby'? You are pro life, are you not? Can I say that abortion would not be an option for you if your daughter fell pregnant?

A bit Sarah Palinish, don't you think?

What would you do in that situation, Cecile? Tell the kid 'don't worry, mommies here, and she'll be sure you have that baby'? You are pro life, are you not? Can I say that abortion would not be an option for you if your daughter fell pregnant?

A bit Sarah Palinish, don't you think?

I would say murdering your baby is not a option,,but daddies here and you will make it through this together and its going to be all right

See, I call it child abuse to expect a 13-year-old to take on adult responsibilities while you stand in the background, playing "best friend" and saying, "I'm sure you know what's good for you, and I support you". That's neglectful and cowardly.

Your definition of "childhood" is one that is ignorant of historical reality and documentation of the cognitive abilities of youth, as opposed to your fallacious assertions.

And there's no "force" about it, so spare me the hyperbole. You're not holding a gun to the kid's head, or chaining her to her bedposts for nine months. You're her PARENT, and I am appalled by your naive belief that it's good parenting to defer the hard decisions off onto the child so you don't have to feel like the bad guy.

That is false. There are various state mechanisms that enforce an unjustly hierarchical social and economic relationship in which minors are the lesser partners, including compulsory schooling laws, child labor laws, and restrictions on minors' rights to sign valid contracts and legally own property. These restrictions act in concert to prevent youth from obtaining economic power, keeping them in a state of forced dependency.

Your definition of "childhood" is one that is ignorant of historical reality and documentation of the cognitive abilities of youth, as opposed to your fallacious assertions.

That is false. There are various state mechanisms that enforce an unjustly hierarchical social and economic relationship in which minors are the lesser partners, including compulsory schooling laws, child labor laws, and restrictions on minors' rights to sign valid contracts and legally own property. These restrictions act in concert to prevent youth from obtaining economic power, keeping them in a state of forced dependency.

you are quite mad...

that would only enable the delusion

This is an example of a logical fallacy. You claim that there is a delusion because you have encountered a perspective that you do not know how to rebut, so rather than attempt to do so, you merely claim that is it not a valid view in the first place.

That is an illegitimate debate tactic and an insufficient response.

This is an example of a logical fallacy. You claim that there is a delusion because you have encountered a perspective that you do not know how to rebut, so rather than attempt to do so, you merely claim that is it not a valid view in the first place.

That is an illegitimate debate tactic and an insufficient response.

so where are you going with this...can a child consent to sex as a adult does

so where are you going with this...can a child consent to sex as a adult does

No, I am going with the contention that adolescents are not children, and are only legally defined as such through the artificial extension of childhood. I said nothing of prepubescent individuals, i.e. actual children.

so pubescent individuals are capable of consenting to sex

No, that's also a deliberate misrepresentation of my claims, and seems suspiciously like a setup to post an account of Lina Medina to attempt to "rebut" the strawman that you've set up.

I said that mentally mature individuals were capable of offering informed consent to sexual activity, and that the studies I posted indicated that the majority of adolescents were rational and competent individuals capable of offering informed consent to a wide variety of activities.

"home boy"? :lol:

Where do you live? Do you even live in a neighborhood where you can say that? Or do you live on a farm in North Dakota? :lol:

what kind of neighborhood is required ?... if you started your pedophile newspeak around me or my children you would soon know it was best to shut the fuck up and move on and if you ever tried to express you controversial views beyond that.. you would live to regret it

what kind of neighborhood is required ?... if you started your pedophile newspeak around me or my children you would soon know it was best to shut the fuck up and move on and if you ever tried to express you controversial views beyond that.. you would live to regret it

What a moron you are. I think I've already told people here about the accurate definition of the term "pedophile." I guess that doesn't get through your thick head, but hopefully this will: When it comes to someone putting their hands on me, I'm not usually the one who has the regrets at the end.

Forum List

Back