Planned parenthood has a plan to expand abortion to 40 weeks in all 50 states

Abortion numbers are declining yet the right acts like it is increasing and they lie about the types of abortions that may occur..
40 weeks is over 9 months, that's murder.
Planned Parenthood has to follow each of the state's laws it operates in it can't do what it wants.
Bullshit.
I am afraid they do by law, any abortion provider has to follow state laws to operate to be licensed.

Liberal’s expect everyone to now believe da poor need it because they have no money to raise a kid. Umm if you have a few thousand to throw away on an abortion you ain’t “poor”.
Hundreds of thousands less than raising an unwanted child in a broken home. Pay to support alternatives to abortion, or stop pretending you have any interest whatsoever in ending them.

And an abortion is not a few thousand dollars either.
I raised my son on my own with no child support from his mother, and i'm far from rich.
Raised my with the biological dad still owing over forty-grand when he died and he wasn't even ordered to pay any child support until they were well into their teens.

Poverty is not a valid excuse these days for killing babies in the womb.
Plenty of other excuses. I’m not here to argue one way or the other about that. Just want to prove that you have zero interest in supporting alternatives to abortion.
I took care of my responsibility, so should everyone else. If a single parent really needs help. Then we need to help them.

Liberal’s expect everyone to now believe da poor need it because they have no money to raise a kid. Umm if you have a few thousand to throw away on an abortion you ain’t “poor”.
Hundreds of thousands less than raising an unwanted child in a broken home. Pay to support alternatives to abortion, or stop pretending you have any interest whatsoever in ending them.

I raised my son on my own with no child support from his mother, and i'm far from rich.
Raised my with the biological dad still owing over forty-grand when he died and he wasn't even ordered to pay any child support until they were well into their teens.

Plenty of other excuses. I’m not here to argue one way or the other about that. Just want to prove that you have zero interest in supporting alternatives to abortion.
I took care of my responsibility, so should everyone else. If a single parent really needs help. Then we need to help them.
I agree. I will vote for the funding, guess which side won’t?

Abortion numbers are declining yet the right acts like it is increasing and they lie about the types of abortions that may occur..
Planned Parenthood has to follow each of the state's laws it operates in it can't do what it wants.
Bullshit.
I am afraid they do by law, any abortion provider has to follow state laws to operate to be licensed.
Lol, in new york you don't have to be a doctor to preform an abortion.

Bullshit.
Even a licensed practising nurse has to follow the states laws.

Republicans don't mind helping people out. But helping and making them dependent is two different things.

Republicans don't mind helping people out. But helping and making them dependent is two different things.
There it is. Happy to help, as long as you don’t have to help.

Bullshit.
Even a licensed practising nurse has to follow the states laws.
Tell that to Gosnell.

Well prove away if you think you can. All states support single mothers with federally funded programs as it should be. Adoption is a viable choice over murdering a baby in the womb. Even before it gets that far though the female has many choices to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Don't invite that sperm into the vagina would be one option. The day after pill for another one. Get fixed if you don't want kids (it would be a much better way to spend tax dollars than spending it on clinics that perform abortions).

I don't want to pay women to have babies out of wedlock or not to have the baby daddy there. Welfare killed the once strong black family.

Well prove away if you think you can. All states support single mothers with federally funded programs as it should be. Adoption is a viable choice over murdering a baby in the womb. Even before it gets that far though the female has many choices to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Don't invite that sperm into the vagina would be one option. The day after pill for another one. Get fixed if you don't want kids (it would be a much better way to spend tax dollars than spending it on clinics that perform abortions).
Sure adoption is a viable choice. So is abortion. Will you fund programs to help women bring their fetuses to term, find them a place in the foster system, and support them until they find a home? My fetus sucking incubator idea is probably much cheaper and easier.

I don't want to pay women to have babies out of wedlock or not to have the baby daddy there. Welfare killed the once strong black family.
Then don’t complain about abortion.

Obama-lies-like-Hitler.jpg

Home

Obama trivializes abortion by his attempt to find consensus social issues on which to base his campaign. He has a long record that neglects protecting pre-born children. 1452 black babies lose their lives to abortion every day in America. Unbelievably, Obama continues to refuse to address the disproportionate killing of African American babies in their mother's womb. Obama even supports the killing of born and partially born children.

Republicans have their share of the blame to. While the DNC likes late anortiufor the fetal body parts, an extremely lucrative trade, republican are to scared to do anything about it. They are just as bad.

Sure adoption is a viable choice. So is abortion. Will you fund programs to help women bring their fetuses to term, find them a place in the foster system, and support them until they find a home? My fetus sucking incubator idea is probably much cheaper and easier.
I don't believe in killing babies in the womb. If they need an incubator so be it. That should make the hospitals happy. There is already a foster care system in place for this and many support groups, facilities, etc. for single mothers. Cheaper is not always better or the better long term solution. Quit poisoning the children with brain and organ damaging vaccines before they have a chance to grow up and that will help too.

I don't believe in killing babies in the womb. If they need an incubator so be it. That should make the hospitals happy. There is already a foster care system in place for this and many support groups, facilities, etc. for single mothers. Cheaper is not always better or the better long term solution. Quit poisoning the children with brain and organ damaging vaccines before they have a chance to grow up and that will help too.
Christ... :rolleyes:

Men..or fake men... who applaud infanticide are mentally ill.

It totally fits.

It totally fits.
You certainly have never done anything about it. And I expect you to also condemn funding alternatives to abortion, like your allies here have already done.

It totally fits.
You certainly have never done anything about it. And I expect you to also condemn funding alternatives to abortion, like your allies here have already done.

Men and fake men (and coincidentally, all antifers) are mentally ill and dangerous.

Forum List

Back