Planned parenthood has a plan to expand abortion to 40 weeks in all 50 states

Well prove away if you think you can. All states support single mothers with federally funded programs as it should be. Adoption is a viable choice over murdering a baby in the womb. Even before it gets that far though the female has many choices to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Don't invite that sperm into the vagina would be one option. The day after pill for another one. Get fixed if you don't want kids (it would be a much better way to spend tax dollars than spending it on clinics that perform abortions).
Sure adoption is a viable choice. So is abortion. Will you fund programs to help women bring their fetuses to term, find them a place in the foster system, and support them until they find a home? My fetus sucking incubator idea is probably much cheaper and easier.
I don't believe in killing babies in the womb. If they need an incubator so be it. That should make the hospitals happy. There is already a foster care system in place for this and many support groups, facilities, etc. for single mothers. Cheaper is not always better or the better long term solution. Quit poisoning the children with brain and organ damaging vaccines before they have a chance to grow up and that will help too.
View attachment 244810
Also, you never know.
Cute. Too bad you will never support funding alternatives to abortion.
Why
I did my part my son wasn't aborted. Anyway just think if abortion was legal when Obama's mom was pregnant. Obama wouldn't of been born.

How in the hell would you know, jackass? You do not know what went on between Obama's parents. I do not think that you knew them at the time.

You are just another ignorant "Mirikan" barking on your farm.

Sure adoption is a viable choice. So is abortion. Will you fund programs to help women bring their fetuses to term, find them a place in the foster system, and support them until they find a home? My fetus sucking incubator idea is probably much cheaper and easier.
I don't believe in killing babies in the womb. If they need an incubator so be it. That should make the hospitals happy. There is already a foster care system in place for this and many support groups, facilities, etc. for single mothers. Cheaper is not always better or the better long term solution. Quit poisoning the children with brain and organ damaging vaccines before they have a chance to grow up and that will help too.
View attachment 244810
Also, you never know.
Why
I did my part my son wasn't aborted. Anyway just think if abortion was legal when Obama's mom was pregnant. Obama wouldn't of been born.

How in the hell would you know, jackass? You do not know what went on between Obama's parents. I do not think that you knew them at the time.

I'm pretty sure Obama would have been aborted. Situations like his, where white girls get knocked up by foreign black students who already have wives back home, are the reason we have legalized abortion. To protect politicians from the fruits of their dalliances.

And once again an entitled lefty tries to shift the cost of THEIR irresponsibility onto somebody else. Have you ever had even one moment of self-reliance?
My responsiblity? I think they should have the abortion. I’m trying to help you by handing you a viable solution, and you are proving you are not interested in any solutions.
Why do your solutions always involve somebody else picking up the tab?
My solution is for them to just have an abortion. I’m trying to help YOU find a solution, but you are not interested.
So if you owe somebody money and can't pay it back, YOUR solution is to kill your creditor or make somebody else pay off your debt? Either way, you avoid any responsibility yourself. Typical of a leftist.
Also typical of the men who defend abortion.
Keep in mind, murder is the #1 cause of death for pregnant women. And it is almost, without exception, triggered by a woman who refuses to get an abortion.
Funding alternatives to abortion would help with that too, but we’ve already established you are not interested in decreasing abortions.

My responsiblity? I think they should have the abortion. I’m trying to help you by handing you a viable solution, and you are proving you are not interested in any solutions.
My solution is for them to just have an abortion. I’m trying to help YOU find a solution, but you are not interested.
So if you owe somebody money and can't pay it back, YOUR solution is to kill your creditor or make somebody else pay off your debt? Either way, you avoid any responsibility yourself. Typical of a leftist.
Keep in mind, murder is the #1 cause of death for pregnant women. And it is almost, without exception, triggered by a woman who refuses to get an abortion.
Funding alternatives to abortion would help with that too, but we’ve already established you are not interested in decreasing abortions.

What nonsense you spout, male baby killer weirdo.

No, funding abortion has created that particular problem.

View attachment 244810
Also, you never know.
Why

His mother didn't want him. Grandparents had to raise him.

Abortion existed long before anybody funded it. You have no interest in funding alternatives to abortion, so you really should stop pretending to care.

The nation’s leading abortion providers has a new strategy in creating an even larger profit for itself.

Planned Parenthood Has A Plan To Expand Abortion To 40 Weeks In All 50 States - Big League Politics

Oh the people will rise up and we will get rid of this cultic pos leftist moronic trash idea of " killing is ok" if it can't talk but hey save that eagle egg or get a half a million dollar fine.

You leftist c..ts are clipped and have your priorities up your ass.

50401030_746703092361536_8341957336541167616_o.jpg

30595297_563207650711082_6393193475910664192_n.jpg

35519829_596014987430348_4005328338078924800_n.jpg

Dingbat: Planned Parenthood is a non-profit.
The nation’s leading abortion providers has a new strategy in creating an even larger profit for itself.

Planned Parenthood Has A Plan To Expand Abortion To 40 Weeks In All 50 States - Big League Politics

Oh the people will rise up and we will get rid of this cultic pos leftist moronic trash idea of " killing is ok" if it can't talk but hey save that eagle egg or get a half a million dollar fine.

What bullshit. Planned Parenthood has done more to prevent unintended pregnancies than any other organization. It's primary purpose is not to provide abortions, but rather to prevent unwanted pregnancy in the first place and provide prenatal services to those with wanted pregnancies. Right-wingers seem to want unwanted pregnancies and they refuse to explain why.. Moreover, they have no plans for caring and raising unwanted born babies.

A non profit that donates millions to politicians that vote to give them hundreds of millions of dollars.

Abortion existed long before anybody funded it. You have no interest in funding alternatives to abortion, so you really should stop pretending to care.

"Alternatives to abortion" lololol...

BTW, we fund all sorts of alternatives to abortion. The left tries to prevent us from doing it but they fail.
But that's irrelevant. The point is, it isn't the job of the state to off babies. Even if little pigs like you do think there are too many.

Does Backfag's obvious ghoulish interest in baby killing give anybody else the creeps?

View attachment 244810
Also, you never know.
Why

I'm pretty sure Obama would have been aborted. Situations like his, where white girls get knocked up by foreign black students who already have wives back home, are the reason we have legalized abortion. To protect politicians from the fruits of their dalliances.

How do you know of what went on between Mr. and Mrs. Obama at the time of Barack Obama's birth? Were you there? How do you know the circumstances of anyone who seeks an abortion? the bottom line is that you are ignorant and know absolutely nothing of other people's lives. You sound like you are on drugs and hallucinate frequently. Please get help.

Why

How do you know of what went on between Mr. and Mrs. Obama at the time of Barack Obama's birth? Were you there? How do you know the circumstances of anyone who seeks an abortion? the bottom line is that you are ignorant and know absolutely nothing of other people's lives. You sound like you are on drugs and hallucinate frequently. Please get help.

So you think it's okay to kill, if you have a good enough reason.

Got it. Is that how you've lived your life? "I think I have a good reason to off this person.."

And do you think all abusive men should be protected? Or just the ones that traffic women?

Why

So you think it's okay to kill, if you have a good enough reason.

Got it. Is that how you've lived your life? "I think I have a good reason to off this person.."

And do you think all abusive men should be protected? Or just the ones that traffic women?

First. Abortion is not "killing" Secondly, who and what was said about "abusive men" and men who traffic women and girls? Where are you getting this from?

Why

Hm. Not knowing WHY, anyone gets an abortion is an awesome point. Really, it’s. I no ones business why anyone would do that. Where both sides run into issues is on what abortion is. It’s ending an unwanted or untenable pregnancy. My best half has had three abortions and two things called a DNC. Her (our) reasons were medical. There may be some kid who fooled around, time went by and Tara, yada. The reason doesn’t matter. Abortion as it’s argued about is undefined. This argument is a carbon copy of every argument about abortion on the board here. So you know, this is abortion,

a·bor·tion
/əˈbôrSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.
    "concerns such as abortion and euthanasia"
    synonyms: termination, miscarriage;
    rarefeticide
    "she had an abortion"

The first 28 weeks of pregnancy. That’s not whit the topic is. The New York law and the VA law are. So I Understand abortion as it’s defined, and defending it. Are you okay with the New York and VA laws? Or abortion as it’s defined?

The only way to stop them in their tracks? It is to put a ban on any organs unless it is a signed authorization by the one whose organs is being donated. Since the aborted child isn't in the womb of its mother. She cannot give approval to donate the organ. So that every aborted child's body parts must go straight into the incinerator.

Texas Fetal Burial Law Struck Down in Another Blow to Abortion Restrictions

Last edited:
First. Abortion is not "killing"
Really? A beating heart is not a living thing? WTF is it if it's not KILLING???
A little less drama would be appropriate. Go study human gestation. The brainstem must be formed. The brain must be formed. And the lungs, the kidneys the stomach, the bowels, et al.

Why is there something known as "abortion" if you people can pick up fetuses and bring them to term? Your growing abdomen would look nice underneath your shorts.

Forum List

Back