Play canceled due to white student getting role

Won’t see CNN or MSNBC complaining about the anti-white racism in this situation.

This idiotic school doesn't see what it's done to the student that landed the part?

Sue the assholes...its what leftist jackwads undetstand

Judging by the guy in the photo...I think he would like the production to be “The Bareback of Bathhouse Lane.”

I knew soon as USMB white wingers attacked it, it was on Breitbart and on WND,there had to be more to the story. And there was.

Ithaca High School cancels spring play in wake of student diversity demands

Look at some of the stories coming from that school. They did the Lion King and the lead characters were cast using white d. Black kids played Scar, the Hyena's and the evil characters.

The middle eastern girl in Aladdin was a white girl.

To me, this part is hilarious. A black girl was cast as the Fairy Godmother in Cinderella. This is what she said:

“Once we started rehearsals I was constantly told to act like Queen Latifah, to act ‘sassy’, to mimic a black stereotype,” Carroll said during a Board of Education meeting on Jan 23. “I am nothing like Queen Latifah – I’m not a black stereotype.”

Act like Queen Latifa? Act "sassy"?

Yep, they have a problem.

I knew soon as USMB white wingers attacked it, it was on Breitbart and on WND,there had to be more to the story. And there was.

Ithaca High School cancels spring play in wake of student diversity demands

Look at some of the stories coming from that school. They did the Lion King and the lead characters were cast using white d. Black kids played Scar, the Hyena's and the evil characters.

The middle eastern girl in Aladdin was a white girl.

To me, this part is hilarious. A black girl was cast as the Fairy Godmother in Cinderella. This is what she said:

“Once we started rehearsals I was constantly told to act like Queen Latifah, to act ‘sassy’, to mimic a black stereotype,” Carroll said during a Board of Education meeting on Jan 23. “I am nothing like Queen Latifah – I’m not a black stereotype.”

Act like Queen Latifa? Act "sassy"?

Yep, they have a problem.

Yeah Derp they have a PC problem.

People are tired of your shit....part of the reason you have President Trump

Forum List

Back