Play canceled due to white student getting role

(THE COLLEGE FIX) — A New York high school has canceled a production of “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” after a student activist group complained about a white student being cast in a lead role.
Play canceled due to white student getting lead role

No there isn't a " Hate whites indoctrination" going on in NY it's actually all across the Country NY jackasses are just setting the stage for the rest of leftist moron to bend over and follow suite.
What's even more funny are the white asses that actually hate being white over this brainwashing indoctrination .....lmfao.

"A New York high school has canceled a production of “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” after a student activist group complained about a white student being cast in a lead role."

The response should be that D. W. Griffith's "The Birth of A Nation" should be shown, that would totally Trigger those Leftist Racist Bedwetting Snowflakes :badgrin:

MPW-47841

(THE COLLEGE FIX) — A New York high school has canceled a production of “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” after a student activist group complained about a white student being cast in a lead role.

No there isn't a " Hate whites indoctrination" going on in NY it's actually all across the Country NY jackasses are just setting the stage for the rest of leftist moron to bend over and follow suite.
What's even more funny are the white asses that actually hate being white over this brainwashing indoctrination .....lmfao.

"A New York high school has canceled a production of “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” after a student activist group complained about a white student being cast in a lead role."

The response should be that D. W. Griffith's "The Birth of A Nation" should be shown, that would totally Trigger those Leftist Racist Bedwetting Snowflakes :badgrin:

MPW-47841
A better movie to trigger the regressives

Gone with the wind and the burning of atlanta

gwtw_atlanta_727.jpg

MPW-47841
A better movie to trigger the regressives

Gone with the wind and the burning of atlanta

gwtw_atlanta_727.jpg

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "Gone With The Wind" is yes....racist or whatever, they want it banned.

wy2SUdnuS0S7E4OZWfX_Gw.png

Memphis Theater Won't Play 'Gone With The Wind' Due To Racial Backlash

Bizarro that these things have only been considered um problematic the past five years.

PuXHEwgUTjyhJ9NSaghOmg.png

Historical art or racist propaganda? How should Hollywood handle problematic classics like 'Gone With the Wind'?

World Nut Daily.....:abgg2q.jpg:

I knew soon as USMB white wingers attacked it, it was on Breitbart and on WND,there had to be more to the story. And there was.

Ithaca High School cancels spring play in wake of student diversity demands

Look at some of the stories coming from that school. They did the Lion King and the lead characters were cast using white d. Black kids played Scar, the Hyena's and the evil characters.

The middle eastern girl in Aladdin was a white girl.

To me, this part is hilarious. A black girl was cast as the Fairy Godmother in Cinderella. This is what she said:

“Once we started rehearsals I was constantly told to act like Queen Latifah, to act ‘sassy’, to mimic a black stereotype,” Carroll said during a Board of Education meeting on Jan 23. “I am nothing like Queen Latifah – I’m not a black stereotype.”

Act like Queen Latifa? Act "sassy"?

Yep, they have a problem.
What the fuck is wrong with asking her to “act sassy?” Fucking PC fragile porcelain mouse stupidity.

World Nut Daily.....:abgg2q.jpg:
Yep...liberals are nutty.

I wonder what the fall out would be if marvels Black Panther had a white guy play the lead role.

Well..I think it's unfair that a black dude is playing the Black Panther. Where is the diversity being screamed about???:D

The "liberals"

tenor.gif

Brainwashing the masses and forcing them to pee with the lid down.. Well actually that's women, do they count as liberals? I know they ALL like the seat left down...Hell of a bacteria count on them seats and man they want us to kiss their ass....Sorry I digress...The "liberals"...
Liberals are brainwashed.
I wash mine daily since cleanliness is next to godliness, even if that god be Satan...

Forum List

Back