Please, please let Trump"think" he won the budget deal.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Since we are NOT dealing with a mentally stable president, to irk his thin skin about having LOST on the budget (no wall, PP funding, sanctuary cities funding, etc.) ,,,,may precipitate the charlatan to start a war somewhere just to prove that he is a "macho' leader.

It is better to make him "think" that he won.....and just let the rest of the world roll its eyes and shrug; 2018 midterm elections can't come fast enough..

Since we are NOT dealing with a mentally stable president, to irk his thin skin about having LOST on the budget (no wall, PP funding, sanctuary cities funding, etc.) ,,,,may precipitate the charlatan to start a war somewhere just to prove that he is a "macho' leader.

It is better to make him "think" that he won.....and just let the rest of the world roll its eyes and shrug; 2018 midterm elections can't come fast enough..
the moron is good for at least 1 WTF a day

20+ seats in the Senate to defend and no possible chance to win the House and you are praying for the 2018 elections?

Do the math and the GOP will retain control.

"Mentally stable" is not a term I would toss around lightly, were I you.

Dems will be defending too many seats in 2018 and they can't even increase their numbers due to the radical fringe takeover of their party. They are about to be relegated into obsolescence.

Dems will be defending too many seats in 2018 and they can't even increase their numbers due to the radical fringe takeover of their party. They are about to be relegated into obsolescence.

The Republicans could do that on the next vote, should they make contact with their collective spine.

The Republicans could do that on the next vote, should they make contact with their collective spine.

They're spineless. They have all three and they're afraid to do anything.

They're spineless. They have all three and they're afraid to do anything.

I'm not yet totally clear whether it's fear or infiltration by de facto Democrats.

Another childish vindictive rant by a seriously butt hurt regressive snowflake. You must live a really pathetic existence if this is the best thing you can do with your time.

And this OP is a perfect example.

As a trump and repub supporter billy you shouldn't be commenting about mental stability

20+ seats in the Senate to defend and no possible chance to win the House and you are praying for the 2018 elections?

I never stated that the majority would easily change in 2018....HOWEVER, a clear message will be sent to GOP'ers that Trump is an orange albatross on their backs.....THAT is my intent.

I never stated that the majority would easily change in 2018....HOWEVER, a clear message will be sent to GOP'ers that Trump is an orange albatross on their backs.....THAT is my intent.

Not happening.

I predict the GOP gain two to three seats in the Senate and maintain the exact same number in the House after 2018. Americans love stupidity...

Another childish vindictive rant by a seriously butt hurt regressive snowflake. You must live a really pathetic existence if this is the best thing you can do with your time.

Just bringing some reality to your half brain, Tigger......But let me congratulate you on tying in your cute retort, "butt hurt", "snowflake", "regressive".........FOX would be proud.....LOL

As a trump and repub supporter billy you shouldn't be commenting about mental stability

I have been tested via Myers-Briggs and WAIS, and found to be possessed of superior intelligence and emotional temperament.

I even took the Scientology personality test (I forget the name - it was pretty standard) at a storefront in Georgetown when I was 15. I straight-lined right down the middle of the scoring graph. The guy said I was already "pretty clear".

:lmao:

Not happening.

I predict the GOP gain two to three seats in the Senate and maintain the exact same number in the House after 2018. Americans love stupidity...

I'm looking for eight gains in the Senate, and the House maintaining.

Not happening.

I'm looking for eight gains in the Senate, and the House maintaining.

I don't believe that will happen but it could. I believe the Democrats lose a few seats in the mid-term and it should be their time to win a seat or two but too many to defend this time around.

2020 might be their year unless they run Clinton or Warren or even Schumer because Trump shine will have worn off and Swing States will be sick of him.

I have been tested via Myers-Briggs and WAIS, and found to be possessed of superior intelligence and emotional temperament.

I even took the Scientology personality test (I forget the name - it was pretty standard) at a storefront in Georgetown when I was 15. I straight-lined right down the middle of the scoring graph. The guy said I was already "pretty clear".

Hannibal Lector was brilliant too

Hannibal had dietary issues.

Hannibal had dietary issues.
Afraid you do too BK You're swallowing a lot of Republican and trump crappola

Forum List

Back