🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Plenty of "Good Guys with Guns" But 6 Injured Anyway

I can't help but notice no one on the Right objects to the "individual mandate" requiring everyone to buy a commercial product!!!!

They love State control when it is doing something they like. When it is doing something they don't like, it's evil.

You people look at it as so simple. Bad guy starts shooting people and good guy stops him. What if bad guy starts shooting people. Several people pull their guns and go to the scene. First guy sees a guy with a gun and shoots him. Did he actually get the bad guy? If he hesitates to make sure it's the bad guy he's gonna be shot if it's the bad guy. The best thing we can do is keep guns from the bad guys. Not get more guns out there. You can't arm children. Companies are never going to let employees walk around with guns.

when you keep guns from bad guys then come talk to us. while your at it, keep drugs from people too

Ok lets register all guns and require universal background checks.

That only works for people obeying your stupid laws. That is seriously your solution?

We've already established the bad guy here right? According to your own post the bad guy started shooting and the good guy took him out. But in your next line you claim what if the bad guy started shooting people, he already did. It's pretty fucking easy to differentiate between the guy shooting innocent people and the guy or gal moving to get a shot on this asshole.

You seem to be confused as to what random shooters do versus people trying to stop them. It's not that hard to figure out who is shooting just to shoot and who is trying to stop that.

Oh it's easy? How many times have you been in this situation? Often times the shooter is a coworker. How many examples can you give of the good guy stopping the shooter?

Umm, every fucking time? The good guys with guns always stop the shooter. He may put a bullet in his own head but he only does so after his shooting spree is over with and there's nowhere else to go. And as the guns enclose on them they commit suicide. Not one single shooter ever committed suicide because they were just done and called it a day. It's when they are cornered and can do no more damage to innocents they take their own lives.

The good guys always stop the shooter, if not for them what would stop the shooter?

The only question I need to ask of you is how long do you want to wait for one of the good guys to show up? Maybe the CCW guy next to you can save your life, do you want him to do that or not?

I don't think you have your facts very straight. In this example I haven't heard anything that he was surrounded by good guys with guns. He shot some people then committed suicide. That seems to be typical of these shootings. Please give some examples to support your claim.

Give some examples of the CCW guy saving lives.

I can't help but notice no one on the Right objects to the "individual mandate" requiring everyone to buy a commercial product!!!!

They love State control when it is doing something they like. When it is doing something they don't like, it's evil.

Maybe you and the Edtard can tell me how defending your second amendment rights is forcing people to buy anything.

Trust me, nobody on the right want's you two morons to have guns.

The radical left is playing a game of convoluted logic. The entire incident probably lasted a couple of minutes at most. There is no evidence that anybody in the Fed-Ex building was armed and apparently the local Police weren't even on the way so how the fuk are legally armed citizens responsible? Ever see the results of a point blank shotgun blast to the head? It ain't pretty.

Oh it's easy? How many times have you been in this situation? Often times the shooter is a coworker. How many examples can you give of the good guy stopping the shooter?

Umm, every fucking time? The good guys with guns always stop the shooter. He may put a bullet in his own head but he only does so after his shooting spree is over with and there's nowhere else to go. And as the guns enclose on them they commit suicide. Not one single shooter ever committed suicide because they were just done and called it a day. It's when they are cornered and can do no more damage to innocents they take their own lives.

The good guys always stop the shooter, if not for them what would stop the shooter?

The only question I need to ask of you is how long do you want to wait for one of the good guys to show up? Maybe the CCW guy next to you can save your life, do you want him to do that or not?

I don't think you have your facts very straight. In this example I haven't heard anything that he was surrounded by good guys with guns. He shot some people then committed suicide. That seems to be typical of these shootings. Please give some examples to support your claim.

The facts of what? How this ended up in a no gun zone? You got your no gun zone and the response it can provide.

You didn't hear about good guys with guns because the law abiding citizens they are didn't have any.

How about if some of the people he shot actually had a way to defend themselves? How many of these six people do you think don't wish they had a gun and could have used it? How many of those six wish somebody had something other than a no gun zone sign to keep them from being shot?

The lack of a CCW and being able to carry ended up with 6 people shot. You don't seem to be able to grasp that and why if people were armed we could drop that number to one or two.

Maybe you and the Edtard can tell me how defending your second amendment rights is forcing people to buy anything.

Another typical Right-wing No-Information voter!!!

Our History

The Gun Law

Kennesaw once again was in the news on May 1, 1982, when the city unanimously passed a law requiring "every head of household to maintain a firearm together with ammunition."

Nevermind the fact that the FedEx facility was a "gun free zone."

1378097_1430084757248079_6024100574127624146_n.jpg

Ooops...

/thread

I'm not a gun control freak. I just realize that having more guns leads to more deaths. That is a simple fact. I won't deny that in certain instances, someone having a gun may stop a criminal from killing someone. The problem is that people like you are never willing to admit that many more people are killed every year due to accidental shootings or suicide, which is made easier with a gun, because of so many people owning guns, and you want more people to own guns.

Our History

The Gun Law

Kennesaw once again was in the news on May 1, 1982, when the city unanimously passed a law requiring "every head of household to maintain a firearm together with ammunition."

I see you stopped before you posted the part that listed those that could exemptions.

(b) Exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who suffer a physical or mental disability which would prohibit them from using such a firearm. Further exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who are paupers or who conscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefs or religious doctrine, or persons convicted of a felony.

Frigging lying Liberals

Molon Labe

Last edited:

Why would they? People aren't getting raped with fines if they don't. And even if they were it is not the same thing. If the law said you must buy guns that do not work you could make a comparison.

Ooops....Sorry, 6 injured.

But otherwise so much for Wayne Lapierre's theory about the good guys with guns. Ain't working in his idea of Utopia:

Shooter Injures Six In Georgia Town Where Everyone Is Required To Own A Gun

A gunman opened fire Tuesday morning at a FedEx facility in Kennesaw, Georgia. Six were shot, with their injuries ranging from minor to two in critical condition. Authorities report that the gunman is dead.
The Georgia facility is located in Kennesaw, near Atlanta, a quiet suburb unique in the U.S. for mandating every household own at least one gun. The law is not enforced, so the Kennesaw gun ownership rate hovers around 50 percent, according to its police chief. That’s still higher than the average rate of gun ownership in the U.S., estimated to be about 34 percent. When the law was enacted in 1982, Kennesaw had only 5,000 residents. Today, it has a population of 30,000.""

Shooter Injures Six In Georgia Town Where Everyone Is Required To Own A Gun | ThinkProgress

Oh, and the shooter committed suicide. The good guys with guns were REALLY slow on the draw.

what

fedex is a gun free zone

good guys with guns not allowed

no-guns-sign-shooting.jpg

Our History

The Gun Law

yes except in the Fedex building which is a gun free zone

good guy with gun captures would be purse snatchers at gunpoint
---------------------
HOUSTON — A mother out with her two children to go shopping became the victim of would-be purse snatchers, but a good Samaritan armed with a gun came to the rescue.
“It happened so fast,” said Brenda Vasquez, who manages the Family Dollar store in the 3400 block of Orlando Avenue in northeast Houston.
She witnessed the assault.
“This lady opens her car door, grabs the woman’s purse and they reverse. While they’re trying to reverse, the lady is holding on to her purse still, chasing them all the way to the middle.”
That’s when a perfect stranger intervened. He happened to be in his car in the parking lot when it happened.
“And that good Samaritan came out, drew his weapon and scared them. And that’s when he pulled them out of the car.”
Someone snapped a picture of the man holding the two suspects at bay. A few minutes later, police arrived and took the male and female suspects into custody.
The man who first confronted them purchased some candy for his kids and drove away.
“The guy is something else,” said Vasquez. “He’s a hero.”

Armed good Samaritan comes to the aid of purse-snatching victim | khou.com Houston

The facts of what? How this ended up in a no gun zone? You got your no gun zone and the response it can provide.

You didn't hear about good guys with guns because the law abiding citizens they are didn't have any.

How about if some of the people he shot actually had a way to defend themselves? How many of these six people do you think don't wish they had a gun and could have used it? How many of those six wish somebody had something other than a no gun zone sign to keep them from being shot?

The lack of a CCW and being able to carry ended up with 6 people shot. You don't seem to be able to grasp that and why if people were armed we could drop that number to one or two.

Hey companies don't want armed employees. That had nothing to do with me. They know it wouldn't work.

So with more guns than any other country you can't bring up some examples of your fantasy good guy stopping a shooter?

Here is an example for you. Lets look at the Giffords shooting.

2011 Tucson shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what do we learn from this.
1. Unarmed people stop the shooter.
2. Shooter was stopped when reloading. Great example of why we need magazine capacity limits.
3. CCW owner arrived too late to do anything. And if he wasn't late I doubt he could have shot into a chaotic crowd anyhow.

---------------------
HOUSTON — A mother out with her two children to go shopping became the victim of would-be purse snatchers, but a good Samaritan armed with a gun came to the rescue.
“It happened so fast,” said Brenda Vasquez, who manages the Family Dollar store in the 3400 block of Orlando Avenue in northeast Houston.
“This lady opens her car door, grabs the woman’s purse and they reverse. While they’re trying to reverse, the lady is holding on to her purse still, chasing them all the way to the middle.”
That’s when a perfect stranger intervened. He happened to be in his car in the parking lot when it happened.
“And that good Samaritan came out, drew his weapon and scared them. And that’s when he pulled them out of the car.”
Someone snapped a picture of the man holding the two suspects at bay. A few minutes later, police arrived and took the male and female suspects into custody.
The man who first confronted them purchased some candy for his kids and drove away.

Armed good Samaritan comes to the aid of purse-snatching victim | khou.com Houston

Who's life was saved? Were the criminals even armed? For every example like this I can give one like this:

Durham boy kills little brother in accidental shooting :: WRAL.com

Surge in concealed weapon permits follows California court Second Amendment decision

Surge in concealed weapon permits follows California court Second Amendment decision | Fox News

Gun owners are flooding the sheriff's offices in two California counties with applications for concealed weapon permits following a bombshell ruling two weeks ago by a federal appeals court that citizens need not justify their requests.

Orange and Ventura counties have dropped the "good cause" standard for issuing conceal carry permits after the requirement was struck down Feb. 13 by the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeal. A three-judge panel of the court ruled 2 to 1 that the Second Amendment bars California counties from requiring law-abiding gun owners who want to carry concealed firearms to demonstrate special, individualized needs for protection.

More than 500 applications have poured in to the Orange County Sheriff’s Department in just two weeks — roughly the total number of applications filed in 2013, a spokesman said. Orange County Sheriff Sandra Hutchens announced on the department's website that the county will comply with the federal court's order immediately, sparking the wave of applications

---------------------

Who's life was saved? Were the criminals even armed? For every example like this I can give one like this:

Durham boy kills little brother in accidental shooting :: WRAL.com

Here is a CCW hero in action:
Instructor pleads not guilty in CCW class shooting

http://www.thenews-messenger.com/ar...structor-pleads-not-guilty-CCW-class-shooting

But otherwise so much for Wayne Lapierre's theory about the good guys with guns. Ain't working in his idea of Utopia:

A gunman opened fire Tuesday morning at a FedEx facility in Kennesaw, Georgia. Six were shot, with their injuries ranging from minor to two in critical condition. Authorities report that the gunman is dead.
The Georgia facility is located in Kennesaw, near Atlanta, a quiet suburb unique in the U.S. for mandating every household own at least one gun. The law is not enforced, so the Kennesaw gun ownership rate hovers around 50 percent, according to its police chief. That’s still higher than the average rate of gun ownership in the U.S., estimated to be about 34 percent. When the law was enacted in 1982, Kennesaw had only 5,000 residents. Today, it has a population of 30,000.""

Shooter Injures Six In Georgia Town Where Everyone Is Required To Own A Gun | ThinkProgress

Oh, and the shooter committed suicide. The good guys with guns were REALLY slow on the draw.

what

fedex is a gun free zone

Hey who made those workers at FedEx continue to work there? These workers, if in fear for their lives or safety because they couldn't bring a gun to work, where does it say that they had to continue to work at FedEx?

This is still America. If there are places where you can't carry your weapon, don't go there.
How fucking hard is that?

Then it will only be those opposed to carrying guns to work that could be shot. And the gun nuts would not be exposed to the dangers of the work place.

Gun nuts, only work for a place where you can carry your weapon to work.

what

fedex is a gun free zone

Hey who made those workers at FedEx continue to work there? These workers, if in fear for their lives or safety because they couldn't bring a gun to work, where does it say that they had to continue to work at FedEx?

This is still America. If there are places where you can't carry your weapon, don't go there.
How fucking hard is that?

Then it will only be those opposed to carrying guns to work that could be shot. And the gun nuts would not be exposed to the dangers of the work place.

Gun nuts, only work for a place where you can carry your weapon to work.

Safezone.jpg

Forum List

Back