Plot thickens Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend said she open fire on the cops

• Banned
So maybe he initially lied but either way whoever fired was legally allowed to fire.

Charge him with making an illegal statement if you wish but only after charging the officer that made one to the judge to get the warrant.

• Banned
So maybe he initially lied but either way whoever fired was legally allowed to fire.

Charge him with making an illegal statement if you wish but only after charging the officer that made one to the judge to get the warrant.
The warrant was illegal? Why did the judge allow it? Sounds like he was constitutional to me hehe

The warrant was illegal? Why did the judge allow it? Sounds like he was constitutional to me hehe

The judge has said she allowed it because she believes she was lied to.

• Banned
Taylor’s boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, had told him ‘she was the one who shot at us’.
Wow
Survivor throws the dead girlfriend under the bus....How chivalrous of him.
I think it was her .. obviously he knew it was wrong to shoot at cops

• Banned

If she believe that she could hold the officer in contempt and charge him with a Crime. She didn’t do it mute.. anything else?

This is what is called "reasonable doubt" about the liberal narrative here. How do the libs plan to contest this?

I love how Democrats prop this black woman up as a martyr of getting hunted by the police when in fact
1 she returned two Rent-A-Car’s one had a dead body in it the other was found with bullet holes in it.
2. her car is repeatedly caught on video at trap houses
3. Her boyfriend is on video and recorded saying she was holding $8000 of drug money for him.
4. The police believe packages delivered to her house had drugs in them..

And you believe BT not the cops lol THATS RACIST! Allowing young blacks to think she was a victim because of her skin color is racist

If she believe that she could hold the officer in contempt and charge him with a Crime. She didn’t do it mute.. anything else?

That she refuses to is why the protests continue. It's why the judge over the grand jury insisted the recordings be made public. It's why members of the grand jury are trying to speak up. It's why Cameron's political career is over.

That she refuses to is why the protests continue. It's why the judge over the grand jury insisted the recordings be made public. It's why members of the grand jury are trying to speak up. It's why Cameron's political career is over.
So you don’t believe Breonna Taylor had drugs sent to her house?
you believe breonna Taylor over the police..
let’s see Breonna Taylor had two cars she rented one returned with a dead body in it the other had bullet holes in it... lol something about her I don’t believe haha

let’s see Breonna Taylor had two cars she rented one returned with a dead body in it the other had bullet holes in it... lol something about her I don’t believe haha

Taylor is dead. She has been unable to say anything to be believed or not.

She could be Al Capone and it doesn't give the police the right to lie to obtain a warrant.

She could be Al Capone and it doesn't give the police the right to lie to obtain a warrant.
Say it you don’t believe Breonna Taylor had drugs delivered to her house.. Say it

Say it you don’t believe Breonna Taylor had drugs delivered to her house.. Say it

I don't. Neither did anyone else other than the police and they had to lie about it. They were told over and over that it wasn't happening.

I don't. Neither did anyone else other than the police and they had to lie about it. They were told over and over that it wasn't happening.
How can you would be involved in a rational conversation about this case if you don’t believe Breonna Taylor was not a good person , and most likely had drugs delivered to her house.. come on drop your racism

How can you would be involved in a rational conversation about this case if you don’t believe Breonna Taylor was not a good person , and most likely had drugs delivered to her house.. come on drop your racism

She could be Al Capone and the police can not violate her civil rights or lie in court about her to get a warrant.

You stole that argument from those of us demanding consequences for the rogue FBI agents who lied to the FISA court

You stole that argument from those of us demanding consequences for the rogue FBI agents who lied to the FISA court

Which I agree with. But you know that because we have had this conversation before.

You seem to be OK with it as it was directed at a black woman.

Forum List

Back