Plot thickens Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend said she open fire on the cops

So maybe he initially lied but either way whoever fired was legally allowed to fire.

Charge him with making an illegal statement if you wish but only after charging the officer that made one to the judge to get the warrant.
The warrant was illegal? Why did the judge allow it? Sounds like he was constitutional to me hehe

The judge has said she allowed it because she believes she was lied to.
If she believe that she could hold the officer in contempt and charge him with a Crime. She didn’t do it mute.. anything else?

That she refuses to is why the protests continue. It's why the judge over the grand jury insisted the recordings be made public. It's why members of the grand jury are trying to speak up. It's why Cameron's political career is over.
So you don’t believe Breonna Taylor had drugs sent to her house?
you believe breonna Taylor over the police..
let’s see Breonna Taylor had two cars she rented one returned with a dead body in it the other had bullet holes in it... lol something about her I don’t believe haha

Taylor is dead. She has been unable to say anything to be believed or not.

She could be Al Capone and it doesn't give the police the right to lie to obtain a warrant.
Say it you don’t believe Breonna Taylor had drugs delivered to her house.. Say it

I don't. Neither did anyone else other than the police and they had to lie about it. They were told over and over that it wasn't happening.
How can you would be involved in a rational conversation about this case if you don’t believe Breonna Taylor was not a good person , and most likely had drugs delivered to her house.. come on drop your racism

She could be Al Capone and the police can not violate her civil rights or lie in court about her to get a warrant.
the judge said it was constitutional
I don’t think she cared about our constitution or black
Lives seeing how she returned a car with a dead body in it, she’s a criminal and dangerous to society,, good riddance

Taylor’s boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, had told him ‘she was the one who shot at us’.
Wow
FAKE NEWS!
No...I read that also.

HE originally told officers that she was the one who opened fire...but later changed his story and admitted he was the shooter.

He's a lowlife.

So maybe he initially lied but either way whoever fired was legally allowed to fire.

Charge him with making an illegal statement if you wish but only after charging the officer that made one to the judge to get the warrant.
BS.

If you shoot in self defense, you tell the truth. "I am so sorry! I didn't know you were cops. I thought someone was breaking in."

Not "I did-n-do nuffin...it was all her....".

Have you noticed a trend...All Democrat heroes are criminals...

The warrant was illegal? Why did the judge allow it? Sounds like he was constitutional to me hehe

If she believe that she could hold the officer in contempt and charge him with a Crime. She didn’t do it mute.. anything else?

That she refuses to is why the protests continue. It's why the judge over the grand jury insisted the recordings be made public. It's why members of the grand jury are trying to speak up. It's why Cameron's political career is over.
let’s see Breonna Taylor had two cars she rented one returned with a dead body in it the other had bullet holes in it... lol something about her I don’t believe haha

She could be Al Capone and it doesn't give the police the right to lie to obtain a warrant.
Say it you don’t believe Breonna Taylor had drugs delivered to her house.. Say it

I don't. Neither did anyone else other than the police and they had to lie about it. They were told over and over that it wasn't happening.
How can you would be involved in a rational conversation about this case if you don’t believe Breonna Taylor was not a good person , and most likely had drugs delivered to her house.. come on drop your racism

She could be Al Capone and the police can not violate her civil rights or lie in court about her to get a warrant.
Lives seeing how she returned a car with a dead body in it, she’s a criminal and dangerous to society,, good riddance

The judge said no such thing.

BS.

If you shoot in self defense, you tell the truth. "I am so sorry! I didn't know you were cops. I thought someone was breaking in."

Not "I did-n-do nuffin...it was all her....".

Have you noticed a trend...All Democrat heroes are criminals...

Blacks historically understand they were never believed.

The judge said no such thing.
So they didn’t have a constitutional warrant ? Interesting,, didnt you say stop and frisk was unconstitutional because a judge said it was? Lol your all over the place haha

Taylor’s boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, had told him ‘she was the one who shot at us’.
Wow
Would explain why she was the one that got shot repeatedly--the cops were firing from where the shots came from. I actually believe him on this.
The cops should have continued the investigation they would have found the money that lead to drugs..

Cops did not violate her civil rights or lie about her in court. Geebus-----

She was dating drug dealers--------helping atleast one run his drug business.....

Stop pretending that she was anything but.......

BTW---how did she buy a brand new vehicle (the cops didn't realize that she had a new vehicle so the warrant was for the old one not new one) when she had been fired from her supposed EMT job? Hmmm?

She was dating drug dealers--------helping atleast one run his drug business.....

BTW---how did she buy a brand new vehicle (the cops didn't realize that she had a new vehicle so the warrant was for the old one not new one) when she had been fired from her supposed EMT job? Hmmm?

Stop lying. Its not really lying though is it when discussing a black person, right?

Stop lying. Its not really lying though is it when discussing a black person, right?
Where is the lie?

pknopp stop promoting bad factions in the black community,, it’s racist.. your bar for people of color is so low it’s almost disgusting how you view this community.

Me lie? Ummm no...........I am brutally honest and obnoxious---------

Don't know what you think I lied about or more likely just trying another childish smear-------but you shouldn't try it with me. As I said I am obnoxious when it comes to the truth.,

Wow

Seems to me this question could be easily resolved with a gunpowder residue and fingerprint check on both subjects. Hopefully, the cops didn't blow it and fail to do that.

Me lie? Ummm no...........I am brutally honest and obnoxious---------

Don't know what you think I lied about or more likely just trying another childish smear-------but you shouldn't try it with me. As I said I am obnoxious when it comes to the truth.,

Honest and obnoxious? Nah - Just obnoxious ;)

Wow

Seems to me this question could be easily resolved with a gunpowder residue and fingerprint check on both subjects. Hopefully, the cops didn't blow it and fail to do that.
Why not take his word for it? Don’t believe him? Haha

Forum List

Back