🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Podesta was board member of firms linked to Russian investors

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
EXCLUSIVE: Podesta Was Board Member Of Firms Linked To Russian Investors

Rep. Louie Gohmert, an outspoken House Republican from Texas, is calling for a congressional investigation of John Podesta’s role with Rusnano, a state-run company founded by Russian President Vladimir Putin, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group has learned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh no another liberal caught with their stealing, & lying hands in the cookie jar.
He's got some nice sex ring emails attached to him too that nobody wants to believe exist.

EXCLUSIVE: Podesta Was Board Member Of Firms Linked To Russian Investors

Rep. Louie Gohmert, an outspoken House Republican from Texas, is calling for a congressional investigation of John Podesta’s role with Rusnano, a state-run company founded by Russian President Vladimir Putin, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group has learned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh no another liberal caught with their stealing, & lying hands in the cookie jar.
He's got some nice sex ring emails attached to him too that nobody wants to believe exist.
Pizza anyone?

I know Judge Louie, who was a crook on the bench up in Tyler before he beat Max Sanders out of the Congressional 2d District in East Texas.

If Podesta is crook, get him, but in no way does that shield Donald.

And don't be thinking that bad guy from House of Cards is around to work for Donald's dirty jobs.

Tom Hardy carved him like a brisket in the last episode of Taboo this winter. Donald is out there on his own, yeah.

I know Judge Louie, who was a crook on the bench up in Tyler before he beat Max Sanders out of the Congressional 2d District in East Texas.

If Podesta is crook, get him, but in no way does that shield Donald.

Get Donnie on anything. But lets talk the Podestas first here.

upload_2017-3-27_19-53-6.png

Way to go Donald. Don't lay down for these cheating lying anti-American human garbage. Fight back. Good Donald.....good boy. Sit Donald....go ahead....Sit Boy.

If Podesta is crooked, get him, but in no way does that shield Donald.

Get Donnie on anything. But lets talk the Podestas first here.
I said get him if he did criminal things, but Trump takes precedence at the moment.

Forum List

Back