Poland to accept migrants from Europe only

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Poland’s foreign minister has declared that migrants are welcome – as long as they are from Europe, and not Africa or the Middle East.

In an interview with Russian outlet RIA Novosti, Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs Witold Waszczykowski confirmed that Warsaw would continue to accept visa applications from nearby countries such as Ukraine and

Poland to Accept Migrants – From Europe Only

................................................................................

So as we see the shit of society is bad and the people want to leave their own nation. So at least by Poland accepting the people they know will want to run from lets say France, Germany etc, they will be allowed to come in where as those who stay behind and or are not allowed in will be forced to live in a cess pit of shit just like their third world nation.

' OBESSION" THOSE WHO EVER WATCHED SHOULD HAVE MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE A CLUE AS TO WTF IS REALLY GOING ON" ESPECIALLY YOU BLEEDING HEART STUPID FKS WHO WANT TO BE THE WORLD SAVIORS. WHILE NOT HAVING A GAWD DAM CLUE HOW LITTLE YOU MATTER TO THE SAVAGES OF THE WORLD.

Maybe they should try to recruit the hundreds of thousands of Poles who have left Poland to go to other EU countries.

Had Poland never been admitted to the EU, Brexit may never have happened.

The EU doesn't set quotas on how many Ukrainian refugees should be accepted, now does it?

How come?

It's more of an anti-European Union, rather than a pro one.

Maybe they should try to recruit the hundreds of thousands of Poles who have left Poland to go to other EU countries.

Had Poland never been admitted to the EU, Brexit may never have happened.

That's good, Poles were fundamental in collapsing the evil Soviet Union, and also today in collapsing the evil European Union.

Isn't this contrary to EU rules?

I don't think they care.

As I see it, appears these politicians are putting forward the Will of their citizens above the centralized whims of their Masters. The best way to view how precarious the EU dictatorship is can be judged by the response from Merkel for this defiance. I am guessing she doesn't say a peep, and nation after nation in the EU will quickly follow suit and control their immigration issues based on merit and values, rather than some globalist desire to undermine Western sovereignty for the almighty pushing down of individual rights and wages.

From what I understand this inability of authority (can you believe I have to word it that way?) to determine their immigration sources was a key issue for the British and why they wanted to leave, among other issues.

Forum List

Back