Poland upholds ban on Kosher slaughter

Filthy Jews!

Geezus. Who have we NOT gone after today?

and what does this have to do with US politics?

we do not know the games behind the scenes, and one of them is the analogue of PETA lobbying the ban in the first place.

Most of the producers were aiming not on the internal consumers but external.

• Banned
They bleed them out...they don't outright kill them...I am in favor of killing the animal fast and sure in the hell not in favor of special ways to do it for some strong arming minority.

They bleed them out...they don't outright kill them...I am in favor of killing the animal fast and sure in the hell not in favor of special ways to do it for some strong arming minority.

actually the traditional way of killing the animal in Eastern Europe IS bleeding them out, which does not mean that the animal is not killed - it is just killed by cutting the throat, not by blow to the head.

Haven't heard about blowing to the head ever. People are slaughtering pigs in Eastern European villages by themselves to this day and nobody is hitting the head, but cutting the throat and bleeding them out. Blood is used too, BTW.

Slashing the throat is quick. The brain is deprived of blood in seconds. As for strong arming, no one's being forced to slaughter in a kosher or halal manner, are they? The strong arming is coming from those that say they can't use religious methods.

According to the article the special ways of doing it they slowly bleed the animal to death...I am sure we can find a video of kosher slaughter...I really don't want to see it but I am sure its out there.

According to the article the special ways of doing it they slowly bleed the animal to death...I am sure we can find a video of kosher slaughter...I really don't want to see it but I am sure its out there.

The whole point of kosher/halal slaughter is to QUICKLY bleed out the animal. I think you're reading a biased article. Make sure you get all points of view, not just PETA's. Next thing THEY'LL be strong arming us into not eating meat at all.

Forum List

Back