🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police: 25-pound boy nearly starved, beaten by family

It has always happened but now that the news is everywhere and the internet so handy..we hear about it more than we did before.

This wouldn't happen if we stopped with the hand slapping and began to end the lives of such pond scum. I mean..what is to rehabilitate??? They are soulless. So why feed them and house them? They need to be squashed like a bug.

Why are people doing this stuff to their children? Are people losing their minds or has it always been like this?

Drugs and the fact that the government pays the least intelligent, least capable of learning and working to breed. Trillions of dollars are spent to encourage illiterates to have babies they wouldn't otherwise want.

It has always happened but now that the news is everywhere and the internet so handy..we hear about it more than we did before.

This wouldn't happen if we stopped with the hand slapping and began to end the lives of such pond scum. I mean..what is to rehabilitate??? They are soulless. So why feed them and house them? They need to be squashed like a bug.

Social services have taken large funding cuts, children subject to abuse are not identified until abuse occurs; yes we learn more due to mass communication.

There have always been crazy people that abused their children. There are more today and we hear about it more. The lives of children have been devalued, social morality has changed. Killing a child is just post birth abortion. Likely drugs play a significant role in child abuse. You won't hear it because the social morality of today won't permit the exposure of the damage drugs do.

There have always been crazy people that abused their children. There are more today and we hear about it more. The lives of children have been devalued, social morality has changed. Killing a child is just post birth abortion. Likely drugs play a significant role in child abuse. You won't hear it because the social morality of today won't permit the exposure of the damage drugs do.

Pill abuse is rampant, but the "pill freaks" as I call them, say "its LEGAL". And of course alcohol abuse remains the #1 drug problem in the US.

I agree that the hand slapping needs to stop, but to me, putting them to death can be too easy depending on what the person is guilty of. In my opinion, if another person has suffered because of a person's choice of action, then the same kind of suffering is what should be dumped on the guilty person's plate. Then they will know the pain that they inflicted on their victim.

God bless you and that little boy always!!!

Holly

Why are people doing this stuff to their children? Are people losing their minds or has it always been like this?

Drugs and the fact that the government pays the least intelligent, least capable of learning and working to breed. Trillions of dollars are spent to encourage illiterates to have babies they wouldn't otherwise want.

We all can't be Mary and Joseph...

I agree that the hand slapping needs to stop, but to me, putting them to death can be too easy depending on what the person is guilty of. In my opinion, if another person has suffered because of a person's choice of action, then the same kind of suffering is what should be dumped on the guilty person's plate. Then they will know the pain that they inflicted on their victim.

Holly

That would never work. It doesn't solve anything and is very unChristianlike.

Cops: Pennsylvania boy nearly starved, beaten - CNN.com

A 7-year-old Pennsylvania boy beaten for sneaking food was nearly starved and weighed only 25 pounds when he arrived at a hospital, authorities said. The boy sometimes ate insects he caught on his porch.

It has always been like this. We hear about it more because of media in the modern world, but it has always been the case. It seems to happen more frequently, but that is because there are so many more people now and because of the media.

Why people do it? Incomprehensible. I don't understand abuse, murder, and many other things people do. I don't even understand the type of machinations and manipulations people do at work just to be in control. I don't understand walking over other people to get to the top. People do bad things across a broad spectrum. But abuse, pedophilia, murder, rape, etc., all those things are just incomprehensible.

Holly
That would never work. It doesn't solve anything and is very unChristianlike.
Well what would you recommend be done to people like this then? Because letting people who mess with kids get away with it is very unchristian like. If they have no remorse, I don't believe that the Lord will let them slide, so why should anyone else?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. That boy did not die, but I don't doubt that his parents made him wish that he was dead, so why not make his parents wish that they themselves were dead for what they chose to do to him?

Last edited:
Put them in prison. You cannot torture someone to show them that torture is wrong. It makes you as bad as they are.

^^^ Do you actually think that they won't be tortured anyways in prison once everyone else who is there gets wind of why they are there?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Pa. was also the home of Dr. Kermit Gosnel's house of horrors where unwanted infants were slaughtered. The Pa. government never inspected the abortion mill although they were required to do so by law. Maybe there is such a lack of respect for human life fueled by the abortion industry that people just don't care anymore. Didn't the neighbors see this poor abused boy? Maybe the complaints got lost in the bureaucracy.

Probably, but that doesn't make your suggestion any better.
At least there would be a legitimate reason for my suggestion. What legitimate reason did them people have to do what they did to that boy? Putting them in prison only would be too much of a slap on the hand.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back